Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BUCKLE UP CVS..Before itz Too LATE!!

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Alright guys it has been too long now
I am gunna say everything very honestly and no offence intended😳
I cudnt help but make this post
I came to the forum and saw the post with the "new maha epi promo" and got so excited..maybe something new..maybe some progression in the storyline but..even tho they are making it seem like khushi is gunna meet shyam i bet it'll prob be a miss again..I mean it took khushi one week to get to the train station and back and in the end we get same old flashbacks
Dont cvs get it? We arent interested in this drag-fest of shyam's track..give an end to it! We want Arhi's lovestory to progress, we wanna see them together! Not in flashbacks but in real life!
I am just dissappointed that itz only been what a month or 2 since the show started and already itz getting lousy 
Other shows atleast dont get lousy for 5-6 months
Really no offence to anyone but i dont understand what cvs are up to? I mean already killing the essence when it has barely been long since it started
ARHI lovestory is what matters not the utter crap drag-fest we are seeing
Way too dissappointed😭
If beg itz like this imagine after 5 months
Will arhi even be in love till then? I dun think so😕
IPKKND wasnt meant to be a saas-bahu type soap opera where everyone besides the leads matter most🥱
It may not be saas-bahu show but the way itz dragging and the way cvs are sidelining the leads i am afraid already they will loose trps and viewers..
I know itz not a youth show so we wont get romance in every episode..but atleast make them MEET..past week was just..drag for no reason
This time is suppose to be the peak of the show where the leads fall in love and the story revolves around them mainly and the story moves well cuz the writers always have a storyline to go with To yahan kya ho gaya hai? Agar aisa hee chalta raha then i will end up not watching the show until the story gets better
Just had to vent it all out
I hope i didnt offend anyone! Know i didnt mean too

Plz do share ur thoughts!

Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veryberry01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u. Its just dragging. Intially i felt i should have patience but its more than 2 weeks with no Arhi moments. Looks like they are building up the story line but now its just dragging.

I have seen Nissar's other drama's and for sure there was lot to see in every episode. I wish CV reads this post and try and make changes. Its high time. We dont mind that they dont reveal Shyam's identity but we want more scenes of Arhi. The process and the moments of them falling in love. More fights and much more caring and lovey dovey moments.

Love
Veryberry
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
heya!! ðŸ˜Š
i completely agree..
for a change see the new TB article😆
i also think shyam will give a hit and a miss but surely kh settling in RM is gud na and at least WE GET TO SEE ARHI IN ONE SINGLE FRAME!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Actually whether you realize it or not in one way or another Shyam is acting like an indirect catalyst in ArHi's love story... it was due to Shyam that Khushi ended up in Arnav's office in the first place...the more he tries to keep ArHi separated the closer they come together!!... Plus Shyam's character is crucial... the cvs would build it up a lot before bringing it down!

Just looking forward for ArHilicious stuff now!!..Its high time
Edited by mahi0809 - 12 years ago
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Actually whether you realize it or not in one way or another Shyam is acting like an indirect catalyst in ArHi's love story... it was due to Shyam that Khushi ended up in Arnav's office in the first place...the more he tries to keep ArHi separated the closer they come together!!... Plus Shyam's character is crucial... the cvs would build it up a lot before bringing it down!

yup !! agree... shyam has been a catalyst to arHi scenes...!!!! hopefully dis maha-epi and after dat we get arHi scenes !!
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good post dear...I agree with all that u have stated...Its been reallly draggging lottt...But I just saw the new article about Khushi visiting the Raizada house daily to train La...So wanna c how that turns out...Hopefully v will get to c more of ARHI & even tho v don't like to c a whole lot of Shyam...😡...v will have to tolerate him untill the CVs plan to say BYE BYE to his character or reform his character...But yes I DON"T WANNA C anymore of La- Nani - Mami silly stunts...

V DEMAND more screen time & dialogues for Arnav-Khushi with substantial scenes that will add meaning to the development of their love story...NO MORE FLASHBACKS & THINKING OF EACH OTHER...😡

Originally posted by: veryberry01

I totally agree with u. Its just dragging. Intially i felt i should have patience but its more than 2 weeks with no Arhi moments. Looks like they are building up the story line but now its just dragging.

I have seen Nissar's other drama's and for sure there was lot to see in every episode. I wish CV reads this post and try and make changes. Its high time. We dont mind that they dont reveal Shyam's identity but we want more scenes of Arhi. The process and the moments of them falling in love. More fights and much more caring and lovey dovey moments.

Love
Veryberry

Exactly
I totally agree with u
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Hmm well even if shyam is there there still needs to be arhi scenes which develop and move their lovestory not just their flashbacks and a dragfest with the other characters cuz last whole week the story didnt move an inch
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
i agree.

it is turning intoa saas bahu type serial.
cv's really need to do something.
Edited by rimjhim1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Good post dear...I agree with all that u have stated...Its been reallly draggging lottt...But I just saw the new article about Khushi visiting the Raizada house daily to train La...So wanna c how that turns out...Hopefully v will get to c more of ARHI & even tho v don't like to c a whole lot of Shyam...😡...v will have to tolerate him untill the CVs plan to say BYE BYE to his character or reform his character...But yes I DON"T WANNA C anymore of La- Nani - Mami silly stunts...

V DEMAND more screen time & dialogues for Arnav-Khushi with substantial scenes that will add meaning to the development of their love story...NO MORE FLASHBACKS & THINKING OF EACH OTHER...😡

Hmm lets see how that turns out
Low on hopes after the 1 1/2 week of no arhi scenes besides flashbacks..
And we totally need development in their lovestory not just them THINKING about each other

Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago