Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal's day out...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Angel_Mishee

Angel_Mishee

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Hi everyone :D i just loved the way kunal spoke the list of vegetables in one go and wow his day out at the mandii was hilarious! Lol i was laughing hard when he was imitating that woman lol if only that girl hadnt come to spoil his mood :(

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

KevaAnkitaKaran-MariaMars-PriyaBB-Preeti-.Sidra*Dakoo_Minzy*Sandstonesallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal's day out..." in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Mishee

Hi everyone :D i just loved the way kunal spoke the list of vegetables in one go and wow his day out at the mandii was hilarious! Lol i was laughing hard when he was imitating that woman lol if only that girl hadnt come to spoil his mood :(

yeaaahh!! Big smile

Even i loved yesterday's episode Embarrassed kunal's really a talented actor... Tongue i was lauging and lauging seeing the way he was imitating the lady LOL LOL and that too in putting the tomatoes..the most funny part was he sort of pokes the tomato to see if its bad...and keeps looking at the lady to see if she does any other vegetable check up that he doesnt know LOL LOL

hmm...so the lady lead has arrived,... Embarrassed well...i am looking forward to some good chemistry.. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Preeti-.Sidra

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for making this topic. I was wondering why nobody made a topic on Kunal buying vegetables. That was such a fun scene to watch. kunal and bargaining LOL He puts all the tomatoes in the tokri and then realizes he is suppose to check the tomatoes and hence takes them out and starts checking the tomatoes. ROFL I actually use to do that I use to just take a handful of tomatoes and put them in the bag and then quickly buy everything and then run to checkout. Then mom said no you have to check the tomatoes, whether they are too soft or spoiled etc. I dislike cooking and the thought of going for grocery shopping is even more pathetic. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Preeti-

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
i completely agree this episode rocked...it was awesome...especially this scene...it was fantastic...it was really funny...

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keva

I actually use to do that I use to just take a handful of tomatoes and put them in the bag and then quickly buy everything and then run to checkout. Then mom said no you have to check the tomatoes, whether they are too soft or spoiled etc. I dislike cooking and the thought of going for grocery shopping is even more pathetic. 

Exactly same thought came to my mind. I remember my mom teaching me to see and then pick the right one's. The time Kunal was picking random tomatoes, i thought his Mom n Sister-in-law are gonna be behind him with a danda for just choosing anyone. But thanks to the aunty behind, poor fellow got savedROFL He then knew that he cant choose randomly and that he has to bargain too

Bargaining isnt easy too
ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keva

uttaran

uttaran

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
i too loved that scene and i was just like how cute kunal was looking ...the way he was learning the  vegetable buying  strategy  from that lady that was really appreciable and hilarious too ... during that scene i was smiling but that danger although beautiful lady spoiled my mood.  i am looking forward to grab scenes like this in future. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.