Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Member of the Week - Innocentindian - Page 7

Kruts thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: innocentindian

ha ha ha...😆 u see , initially, when i answered, i had written "cos of U"...by that I didn't mean you per se...what I meant was cos of all the great people here, of which u are certainly one..👏😉...so that was my answer in a nutshell....it was cryptic, and I got it over your head, and that was the extra fun part 😆 I had figured u didnt mean me per se...but ya, too much Dan Brown!! Plus i have been reading Oscar Wilde too much of late...hence the result is cynical deductions about stuff...that dont necessarily lead anywhere 😆 Plus your reading Sherlock HOlmes definitely contributed to the confusion...😃. I am not going to try to guess your wife's name because it might damage the whole "anonymous" issue 😉, especially if you think from a 3rd degree level (YIKES!!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kruts thumbnail

very kind of u to say this...not sure I beleive u, but certainly nice to think it may be the case...😊 It is...you dont need to use 'may' 😃

BTW, the reason I am literally ripping apart your posting 😉😆 is so that the various points can be dealt with separately....and it's not cos i want to have more pages in my MOW than chikoos did...honest injun it ain't ...😆😉 Hehehe...keep telling yourself that 😉😆

Kruts thumbnail

does it bother you when people try to "use" you for their own good? Or do you just brush it off your shoulder? 

yes, it does bother me still, but nowhere as much as it did for the first few years....now, i have learnt to brush it off, and I've also learnt to be thick-skinned and smarter with them....I suppose this is one of the reasons I lost my "innocence"...😉 😆 See i learnt as a kid that sometimes it is safer to let people think that you are smart...and it seems i have succeeded! 😆 Gujarati maa tou even 'bhola'=innocent is not necessarily a compliment 😉 😆 But you are right...being thick-skinned is usually the only way to deal with such people!

Edited by krutilynn - 18 years ago
Kruts thumbnail

..i tend to be extremely self-critical...gotta learn gotta learn gotta learn 😛 

You see, imho, learning is great....all of us should want to, and always...But there are stumbling blocks one should be aware of;

* if one learns out of a spirit of excessive competitiveness, then that's not good...this can actually bring out many bad and negative qualities in a person, and create the wrong atmosphere....at a younger age, it may even be necessary, but one should always use one's vivek (discrimination)😊

* if one learns just to prove one knows more than the others and thereby increases ego beyond necessity, then again this is very detrimental and wont be useful in the long run.....😊

* If one learns for pure knowledge, nad because it is in keeping with one's nature, then that is the best...If it is in one;s nature to learn, then that is good and will only help....this would, I think, come under the "sumati" umbrella - that we touched on previously...👏...

all just IMHO, and hope u don't mind...😛 Beautiful post!! Na, i dont mind...i meant "gotta learn" in terms of becoming matured and controlled. But ya, as a habit, i like to keep learning as much as i can - there is so little time on earth, and i want to know as much as possible in this brief interlude on earth! No arrogance or 'show-off' behaviors - i promise!! It is about making anyone and anything, no matter how small or insignificant they may seem - as gurus...a la Shankaracharya and Dattatreya

Edited by krutilynn - 18 years ago
Kruts thumbnail

because you sound like a happy person and not many people are that way!!

What? Kruts! What galaxy are you from? Marriage and happiness? together.?...WOW!!!!😆 I live in a beautiful castle in a beautiful place...where husbands and wives are happy with each other...kids never disobey their parents, and yet can grow! I live in a castle where happiness is never more than a second away, and yet there is enough sadness to make the happiness worthwhile! I live in a castle where the air is fragranced with the sound of love and laughter! I live in a castle that is built in air!!! 😆😆

but still, i have to commend your thoughts and family who have helped make you who you are!

yep! wife, kids and MUM!!!!!😊😛😉 AWESOME 👏👏

but you still have a long way to go you know...😉 Prayatna chalu chhe! SO here is my next set of queries -

1) What according to you was the point in your life when you felt the full impact, understanding, and responsibility of being an adult?

2) You are a very humble person, and that is truly applaudable and rare. How do you teach this trait to your kids? (now remember, i have ZERO experience with kids, so you have a free rein on how to answer this one!)

3) Since, you are such an avid fan of India, its culture, and its history, i have to ask you this (it might be something we discussed on other forums but just wanted to ask it here on your thread) - have you seen Chanakya? If so, how would you rank Chanakya among the historical figures in our country? - please feel free to use all the historical figures from any era!

I will come back with more questions after our lengthy discussions (which i adore!!) on these are over 😉
Kruts thumbnail

I take it that by now u r used to "kruts" and don't mind...😉😆 Totally cool with it...it reminds me of my friends (who were all about 6-10 years older than i was, and males) that i grew up with!! 

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

😆 lol - ok - sherlock_ii signing off...😉

innocentindian thumbnail
innocentindian thumbnail
innocentindian thumbnail

Cool, and i can tell u will adhere to your promise....😛

Didn't know this about Adi Shankaracharya...did about Dattatraye tho...excellent outlook kruts....👏