Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😡I am so so angry with yesterday's crappy episode that I give up from expecting anything from this serial..😡
Let me tell you why..
1. Rishabh behaving like a trusted family servant who watches everything and does nothing but complain to the new lady of the house about all its faults...
2. Priya behaving like a martyr Mother Teresa and forcing her brother to go on his honeymoon...inspite of the hospital scene and the eyelock, she still feels that she and Ram can never see eye to eye..what was that about? Pleeezzz get out that Parvati bhabhi zone...its getting irritating..that benign goddess look..
3. Ram behaving like the dim witted businessman...okay..Nutz wants to go on a honeymoon...he has the money to charter a flight post his wedding and send them the same day..
4. Nutz????? less said the better..at least she is true to form..like the brat she always is ...but Mauritius for a honeymoon??? that too planned by her sidey friends???? come on Nutz..
5. Understand Shipra and Nani keeping quiet..as they are scared that something may happen to Priya's wedding if there is a fight now...BUT WHERE IS DADI???? why show her as a Hiltler if she turns mouse at crucial times
6. Am fed up of the Body double for Ram...so what if he has accepted a Karan JOhar or Saif ali khan film...he will only be a sidey in those films..here he is hero and is missing in action in the most critical scene...not acceptable Mr Ram Kapoor...your fan folllowing is here and not in Bollywood..dont lose out on the goodwill you have created here...we are slowly beginning to get irritated..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm a bit confused with the term body double. In yesterday's episode, I did not see the back shot of anyone standing in for Ram, it was Ram with the some of the family members and Ram alone in some of the scenes. I did not notice any body double standing in for him.

As for Ram shooting for the Bollywood movies, I think we should not make any assumptions without knowing the facts. In fact, even Sakshi in some of the scenes has shot alone, she was not in the Varmala scene but they show her watching it. Perhaps they are shooting scenes simultaneously relating to both weddings?
Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
crazyamu11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tottaly agree with you. Its really getting on my nerves! :/Edited by crazyamu11 - 12 years ago
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SuganthiS

I'm a bit confused with the term body double. In yesterday's episode, I did not see the back shot of anyone standing in for Ram, it was Ram with the some of the family members and Ram alone in some of the scenes. I did not notice any body double standing in for him.

As for Ram shooting for the Bollywood movies, I think we should not make any assumptions without knowing the facts. In fact, even Sakshi in some of the scenes has shot alone, she was not in the Varmala scene but they show her watching it. Perhaps they are shooting scenes simultaneously relating to both weddings?

When the actor is not present during the shooting of a scene...his shots are taken before hand and inserted where required...so that why you see only close shots of Ram crying...
A body double is a look alike whose back is only shown so as to create a illusion he is there...see the last scene yesterday...only Priya and Ram's back are seen..
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

😡I am so so angry with yesterday's crappy episode that I give up from expecting anything from this serial..😡

Let me tell you why..
1. Rishabh behaving like a trusted family servant who watches everything and does nothing but complain to the new lady of the house about all its faults...
2. Priya behaving like a martyr Mother Teresa and forcing her brother to go on his honeymoon...inspite of the hospital scene and the eyelock, she still feels that she and Ram can never see eye to eye..what was that about? Pleeezzz get out that Parvati bhabhi zone...its getting irritating..that benign goddess look..
3. Ram behaving like the dim witted businessman...okay..Nutz wants to go on a honeymoon...he has the money to charter a flight post his wedding and send them the same day..
4. Nutz????? less said the better..at least she is true to form..like the brat she always is ...but Mauritius for a honeymoon??? that too planned by her sidey friends???? come on Nutz..
5. Understand Shipra and Nani keeping quiet..as they are scared that something may happen to Priya's wedding if there is a fight now...BUT WHERE IS DADI???? why show her as a Hiltler if she turns mouse at crucial times
6. Am fed up of the Body double for Ram...so what if he has accepted a Karan JOhar or Saif ali khan film...he will only be a sidey in those films..here he is hero and is missing in action in the most critical scene...not acceptable Mr Ram Kapoor...your fan folllowing is here and not in Bollywood..dont lose out on the goodwill you have created here...we are slowly beginning to get irritated..

👏

I am glad someone thinks like me.

although i want to add something to Rishab's character bit you added. i think dialogue writer for him was real crap... i have heard people say he is a sweet heart and everything. but there is no sutleness in the dialogue.. you should leave somethings for imangination and not give them voice. that renders beauty to the situation. Yesterday and day befores dewar babhi dialogue is a bit like writer talking to the character rather than character talking to a character. i don't know if i am making sense but there is no finnese.

👏 Edited by ujwala444 - 12 years ago
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

When the actor is not present during the shooting of a scene...his shots are taken before hand and inserted where required...so that why you see only close shots of Ram crying...
A body double is a look alike whose back is only shown so as to create a illusion he is there...see the last scene yesterday...only Priya and Ram's back are seen..

But the last scene yesterday, it was actually Ram and Priya standing there (Ram is very easily recognisable from the back too) but they have shot their dialogues seperately.

Niharika distanced Ram from the Kanyadaan and Ram was all alone at that moment and so standing seperately from his so called family did not look out of place, at least for me.
Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
His scenes were inserted ..
I think that Ram has shot the scenes separately and added as when you see someone in the same frame you are looking at that person but Ram was looking into the camera instead of at Priya

So I hope they get Ram and Priya  physically present next to each other and get the story moving in teh smoother fashion
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The use of body doubles was very visible.  I found the scenes with Ram crying to be totally disconnected.   
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The continued use of body doubles is irritating and takes away from the show. If Ram Kapoor for some reason cant shoot for the show they better stop airing it till he is available to shoot.
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Neenzoo...

I loved your post .. 100 /100