Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

From last night's episode, I think I figured out why Rajbeer has a cynical attitude towards love, marriage & women, as well as why he is on bad terms w/ his family.  I think his parents are divorced - more specifically, his mom abandoned him & his dad.  That's why he refused to go to Chandigarh, but accompanied Dhruv to Amritsar.  It's also why he's been cynical about women, and that was unfortunately only re-inforced in their first encounter.

He has a love-hate relationship w/ Preeto - when Dhruv mentioned that he's found his love in Preeto's house, he was initially shocked, until he found out that it was Ishoo Dhruv is after.  I hope Preeto finds out sooner that Ishoo is in love w/ Dhruv, and stops being a kabab me haddi.  Also, I wish they had shown the Jo marriage yesterday - all that sherwani & everything, and the actual shadi wasn't shown.  And did this happen in the Golden temple, or any other random Gurudwara in Amritsar?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PriPrixDangel97maris08Adorable-RH3Roarksehar mehrotraash91br200910ananya2000anasuya43Problem_Child

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajbeer's parents divorced?" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I think you may be right. Rajbeer does definitely have a bad past with his family. I bet they're one of those drama-full families. Each of them hold something against eachother and of course, his family is extremely rich. No wonder he might've chosen his own path and his family was against it and still is. And honestly, to make a person feel like they don't trust in love and relationships anymore... it takes a big blow. Meaning, something so tragic and sad probably happened and he lost all his faith and became this pathar Singh fauji... Ouch

And bechara Rajbeer Singh does not have any idea that hes falling for the cute, bubbly, and full of life girl. She is slowly teaching him how to live again... and this is why Rajbeer is perfect for Preeto and Preeto is perfect for Rajbeer.

But honestly, Rajbeer must be so hurt in the inside... his wounds are probably still fresh from what he faced in his life. Like today, what Rajbeer said in the gurudawara... he basically said that all this  shaadi pyar vyar.barhosa... relationships... etc etc is rubbish and is not real... and all it causes is pain and suffering.

And yet again, Preeto proved him wrong and put her opinion out there honestly and you could tell by his expressions that he loved the answer he got from Preeto...

And I think for the JJ wedding, they probably didnt want to show anything... and we were just told.. i guess we should use our imaginations!LOL

Edited by Desigirl144 - 17 August 2011 at 10:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97.Vrish.ash91ananya2000jmoyee200anasuya43

jmoyee200

IF-Rockerz

jmoyee200

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Rajveer some probleam with his family... but Rajveer  like Preeto so he worred when dhruv sad Preeto's name...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910ananya2000

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Vrish this seems a distinct possibility.
For all that drama that happened 2 days back, it was big dampner not to show Jogi- Jassie Shaadi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I Think ..have Some Probles between raajveer's dad-mom..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br200910

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Hey Vrish,

I agree. I thought as much when he said, the love flies out of the air and the parents bring misery on the children. I thought as much probably his parents seperated and he stayed with his dad.

he loves preeto already but is not ready to accept it.

lets see what happens.

I thought I missed Jassi's wedding but they didnt show it at all is it. Funny when everything centered around it.

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Absolutely!!!!!
I'm kinda sure that Rajbeer's parents are divorced and his mom left him...even his dad din't care abt him much...as he was always interested in his business...coz Dhruv mentioned tht he belongs to a very rich family!!!!

Poor guy...its kinda obvious that he has this attitude towards women and marriage!!!!!

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
 Yes Rajveer ke saath koi prob hai tavi wo ghar se dur rahta hai & Parents me koiprob jarur hai .. Unhappy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.