Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Akshra and Varsha's education?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aadil_shabbir

Goldie

aadil_shabbir

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
I am wondering if the education of Akshra and Varsha is worth it? Since Akshra is done her college, why isn't she doing job? And Varsha is done too, neither she is doing the job?

So friends, Do you guys think Varsha and Akshra should start job or no? I believe the CV at least should approach this track

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kamalika..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Akshra and Varsha's education?" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gracious45

gracious45

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
I have always thought about that too. I mean I am studying hard and stuff and will do it for another 6-7 years and then not apply will be just plain stupid. Instead of them going to school and doing nothing after wards why didn't they just let those spots empty for someone who actually will use that education. Akshara from beginning never liked studying or had any ambitions. from the time she saw varsha and shaurya romancing she just wanted to get married so other than the fact that she wasted her time by studying there is nothing more to say. But varsha was always interested in studying like what is the point of having an MBA if you are just gonna sit at home and cook all day. When the massi kept encouraging her to work i though they would bring this track but i guess not. To  me they should have just gone to cooking school, learning how to sew and stuff like that and let their seats in college for people who actually will use it. Varsha was always good at studying, doing the chores taking care of the house and family so now instead of showing her as someone who cant take the responsibility of being a mother they should show her having a job and taking care of her kid which is what most women do in real life.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top