Joined: 03 December 2005
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Joined: 01 July 2005
Joined: 31 March 2005
Joined: 24 March 2005
Joined: 11 November 2005
Joined: 16 October 2005
Joined: 03 January 2006
Joined: 14 August 2005
Mother & Son -- Must Read
Author: sadhna1 Replies: 18 Views: 1294
|sadhna1||18||1294||16 August 2009 at 11:19am by cute_bear|
Results: Mother's Day and Father's Day Contest
Author: ramas Replies: 40 Views: 3786
|ramas||40||3786||30 July 2009 at 3:44pm by mins97|
Mother$ d@y !zz com!ng....
Author: Tabi_tabbsum Replies: 4 Views: 903
|Tabi_tabbsum||4||903||29 April 2008 at 4:13am by Tabi_tabbsum|
This is how we thank our mother !
Author: sunidhifan4evr Replies: 5 Views: 418
|sunidhifan4evr||5||418||04 April 2008 at 10:03pm by mariaa.xo|
Mother or Father
Author: tazy_rahul Replies: 12 Views: 615
|tazy_rahul||12||615||23 November 2007 at 7:35pm by MrsNealCaffrey|
Popular Channels :Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK
Quick Links :Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index