Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: SlumGOD

Did you tell  him about ATBB movies? If you  didn't make sure you dont do that. He might be hating bollywood if he see this year's ATBB movie.

Nope, I didn't mention any of that!  😛 

Originally posted by: goneforever

Nope, I didn't mention any of that!  😛 

Good 👍🏼
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
First of all...stop being bias erotic. JA was a bore. 3 idiots is a much better film. 😛

It's always nice to talk to others about bollywood. Esp since am such a huge fan. I get so excited when I see someone who likes bollywood. But hopefully u didn't creep him out too much with your Aish talk. 😆

Speaking of 3 idiots, I had my cousin come visit us (he lives outside of US) and he said he doesn't like bollywood films but the last film he saw and liked was 3 idiots. I was shocked because am not really a fan of that film. But I rather watch that than JA.

Originally posted by: beboholic

First of all...stop being bias erotic. JA was a bore. 3 idiots is a much better film. 😛

It's always nice to talk to others about bollywood. Esp since am such a huge fan. I get so excited when I see someone who likes bollywood. But hopefully u didn't creep him out too much with your Aish talk. 😆

Speaking of 3 idiots, I had my cousin come visit us (he lives outside of US) and he said he doesn't like bollywood films but the last film he saw and liked was 3 idiots. I was shocked because am not really a fan of that film. But I rather watch that than JA.

Beboholic, I guess I am to pagal!  😆😆😆  I went gaga over Salaam from Umrao Jaan and explained the beauty, elegance!  But, he loved everything he saw of Aish and loves Bebo to!  I explained Jodhaa Akbar was a very long movie, but he is willing to take on the challenge!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ AM sure he will love it. American ppl are suckers for historical films. And aish looks really beautiful in that film, so am sure he will love that. I would have recommended Devdas. I think that's better than JA IMO.
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

^ AM sure he will love it. American ppl are suckers for historical films. And aish looks really beautiful in that film, so am sure he will love that. I would have recommended Devdas. I think that's better than JA IMO.

And he thinks Aish is a graceful dancer and can act!  😉
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
^ well that's true! 
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
👏 glad he is a fan of Aamir!!