Sasural Simar Ka

What's wrong?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tv123456

Groupbie

tv123456

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
I recently started watching SSK and I am new to soaps anyway. I do not know other shows people have mentioned in the forum. I actually like the track. It can spicier than the original track.

Main objection seems to be Roli or rather the actress playing it too young. So what? Actress in movies have often started at the age of 15/16. If parents don't object, who are we to object?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leavesandwaves

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What's wrong?" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv123456

I recently started watching SSK and I am new to soaps anyway. I do not know other shows people have mentioned in the forum. I actually like the track. It can spicier than the original track.

Main objection seems to be Roli or rather the actress playing it too young. So what? Actress in movies have often started at the age of 15/16. If parents don't object, who are we to object?

you are getting it wrong..the discussion is not about Avika(Roli) acting..Its about Roli's marriage with Prem which happened due to circumstances

SmritiKatha

priya_rock

priya_rock

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
this show really pathatic its mean very bad how could u make this kind of serials  i think its moving from the topics

SmritiKatha

priya_rock

priya_rock

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
plz stop this show or better to change the track in the bigging i love to watch this show but now i dont

colling

IF-Dazzler

colling

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
u know i read this article of avika's where they had initially planned for simar to turn up at the 11th hour and even shot that sequence but no director wanted for a "twist" urghhh i am hating it right now..

tv123456

Groupbie

tv123456

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
May be Dipika wanted out of the show. This is why this weird twist.
I am suspicious as timing of the twist coincides with the 'discovery' that she is married.

sruthipoluru

Groupbie

sruthipoluru

Posted: 21 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
They could replace the actor if deepika wanted to quit,
But no they changed entire story line!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.