Teri Patli Kamar Mein Hai Jadoo... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by soul_angel

Akka your thread title is killing me! 🤣🤣 I don't know how you come up with them,but they all are awesome and so apt! 😆
And that "special effect fly" kya bolon ab main? *Shakes head* 😆 but mana padega han use👏,It managed to reach a place where even our poor Manav couldn't reach even after a year of marriage,so easily 😲 🤣 toh Manav ka jealous hona tu banta tha na 😆

Love the thread Akks! especially this part:

🤣

Aww..biggest arman fan here in this thread..welcome yaar..🤗..thanks for liking my post..and i hope cv's show lot more arman romance so all the arman fans start showing up here again😃..all are in a state of shock right now....oh yea..fly is more daring than our mannu😆..it took him years to get to that patli kamar😳😆
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Great thread! I was wondering if ArMan would be able to romance with a full house of people, but Manav managed to make it happen. It was adorable that he got jealous over a fly and didn't waste a moment in spending some lovely moments with his wife. They are too cute together and I agree with Tanya, why would the CVs want to ruin a great couple by having a huge leap that would have them playing parents to kids their age! It would just be a ridiculous move on their parts. There is still much to do with ArMan, who have shown just what makes their pairing so special

Feel better soon Tanya

u know 2 aai's in the house is good..i say it gives them more time for romance..they baby sit kids na..😉..manav sab plan karke aai ko ghar leke aaya😳😆
Originally posted by archanamanav

Aww..biggest arman fan here in this thread..welcome yaar..🤗..thanks for liking my post..and i hope cv's show lot more arman romance so all the arman fans start showing up here again😃..all are in a state of shock right now....oh yea..fly is more daring than our mannu😆..it took him years to get to that patli kamar😳😆
Aww thank you Akka! 🤗 Aarey your post said you can do besharmi here toh hum kaise na ate 😉 😆 I do read your posts and enjoy them silently 😛 whenever I am online but I don't have much to say or add cause I don't have any idea what's happening in the show so I stick to reading only 😆 and today toh there was a romantic scene so I decided to jump in 😆 but I gotta admit more than ArMan my concentration was on that Fly which was more looking like a spider to me 🤔 😆 but nevertheless Kya makhi thi 👏,makhi ko dekh ke mera dil makhi makhi hogaya! 🤣🤣
Originally posted by suan

OMG, she said this 😲

This sounds very deep ...I hope  everything works out for the girl .I like her so much .😊
Originally posted by soul_angel

[ but nevertheless Kya makhi thi 👏,makhi ko dekh ke mera dil makhi makhi hogaya! 🤣🤣
Manav was very naughty yesterday...perhaps  his naughtiest ever .How come he was so happy? He almost went to jail because of Riya but he does not care a damn about Riya no more .
By the way , that was not a makhi...some strange looking insect.Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago
Originally posted by suan

Usha,
I'd love to see Arman hugging each other ( Manav hugging Archana from behind), they look so cute when they hug like that, so romantic. They should be rocking back and forth as they normally do. He can then turn her to face him and we get some of his usual oh so dreamy expressions  😍   Some very romantic dialogues to follow, with appropriate background music. A bit of teasing is necessary also.

Then, our now, very buff Manav, will carry his ever so sexy wife to their bed where true romance will take place. A bit more than the suhaag raat would be great!

The scene should end with them waking up the following morning and Arman having a special conversation about the night before, ending with a bit more romance! 

That would be so special!
owo sharon di 👏exactly what i want a bed scene like u 😉if cv listen to us😍
usha a big hug for u for this thread ,i was expecting something😉after the romantic scene then i got it u r rite ya patli kamar archanaki ,manav is jealous how MAKHi kiss his wifes KAMAR where he wants to kiss😳if we can see that scene😉pls cv do for us,we all pray for them.we want to see manav kissing where makhi kissed in ...😳
Originally posted by poas

usha a big hug for u for this thread ,i was expecting something😉after the romantic scene then i got it u r rite ya patli kamar archanaki ,manav is jealous how MAKHi kiss his wifes KAMAR where he wants to kiss😳if we can see that scene😉pls cv do for us,we all pray for them.we want to see manav kissing where makhi kissed in ...😳

here is a hug for u🤗..ummm this sounds good..kiss on the kamar..😳..it was nice they showed it was makki not machchar😆..otherwise archu would have killed it herself..😆
Originally posted by archanamanav

Oh yea..today manav is singing this song to beautiful archu...song from loafer movie...teri tirchi nazar mein hai jadoo..teri patli kamar mein hai jadoo...😳😆..
   Wow it was long overdue romantic Arman scene today..😳..Very nicely done..
we have to thank this fake fly😆 which was sitting on archu's kamar😳 for this beautiful romantic scene😳..manav was very jealous that fly was actually enjoying his property😳😆..he was trying to kill the fly  ..instead he slapped archu's patli  kamar 😳..which made archu go ouch😳..
She asked the reason why he was after her patli kamar..and he said it was his property and how dare a fly go enjoy it..😆..for which archu asked am i ur property?..he said no no..it is not like that..u r only my wife..and i am your property😆..when he said he was her property..that reminded her of riya..who was trying to steal her property🤓..and the romantic mood manav created was about to go in danger zone..😆..but ..manav quickly took control of the conversation and said ..oh yea  what if riya seperated us from each other..😲..i would have lost the golden opportunity to put my hands on your patli kamar everyday😆..for which archu started laughing😆..clever manav changed the topic..😉..and said he thought she would go after him with a belan for saying that😳😆..
oh said archu..u must be kidding..😆..i enjoy when u talk so naughtily😳..but now go get ready because guests are coming..😳..no masti time..lets keep all the masti  for tonight😳..for which manav agreed with little disappointment😆..
it was nice scene guys ..i guess u all enjoyed it..as it was after a long time..that too with house full of people😉..mannu darling made some privacy for themselves..
i don't know what u can discuss here..may be all can write some of ur wishes ..which kind of  romantic scenes u want to see..😳..u guys can be besharm here😳😆

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣
Nice thread Akka 🤗
Awww...We got to see Arman scene after so many days na
I loved the scene, it was very very  cute 😊
Finally ArMan were happy for  one full episode😲 Very rare these days

You rock with your threads Akka 👍🏼🤗
The forum is so soona soona these days  I logged in after many days today , but found no one here