Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Oh yea..today manav is singing this song to beautiful archu...song from loafer movie...teri tirchi nazar mein hai jadoo..teri patli kamar mein hai jadoo...EmbarrassedLOL..
   Wow it was long overdue romantic Arman scene today..Embarrassed..Very nicely done..
we have to thank this fake flyLOL which was sitting on archu's kamarEmbarrassed for this beautiful romantic sceneEmbarrassed..manav was very jealous that fly was actually enjoying his propertyEmbarrassedLOL..he was trying to kill the fly  ..instead he slapped archu's patli  kamar Embarrassed..which made archu go ouchEmbarrassed..
She asked the reason why he was after her patli kamar..and he said it was his property and how dare a fly go enjoy it..LOL..for which archu asked am i ur property?..he said no no..it is not like that..u r only my wife..and i am your propertyLOL..when he said he was her property..that reminded her of riya..who was trying to steal her propertyGeek..and the romantic mood manav created was about to go in danger zone..LOL..but ..manav quickly took control of the conversation and said ..oh yea  what if riya seperated us from each other..Shocked..i would have lost the golden opportunity to put my hands on your patli kamar everydayLOL..for which archu started laughingLOL..clever manav changed the topic..Wink..and said he thought she would go after him with a belan for saying thatEmbarrassedLOL..
oh said archu..u must be kidding..LOL..i enjoy when u talk so naughtilyEmbarrassed..but now go get ready because guests are coming..Embarrassed..no masti time..lets keep all the masti  for tonightEmbarrassed..for which manav agreed with little disappointmentLOL..
it was nice scene guys ..i guess u all enjoyed it..as it was after a long time..that too with house full of peopleWink..mannu darling made some privacy for themselves..
i don't know what u can discuss here..may be all can write some of ur wishes ..which kind of  romantic scenes u want to see..Embarrassed..u guys can be besharm hereEmbarrassedLOL

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyneha851996dhahizaara10Tanyazomshreejaanushootingstar27umayalriniiiistar_warsSwati_bhallaroxrimitimi2000swtbabysuangremlin.SushitaLover23Guggu_Minty.Mandy.Ashis-sylph-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Teri Patli Kamar Mein Hai Jadoo..." in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bhallarox

IF-Dazzler

bhallarox

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hi Usha Di,Smile

Wonderful threadThumbs Up I enjoyed ArMan's romantic scene after a long time. I guess the fly too wanted to be a part of the romanceLOL Poor Manav shooed it awayLOL

I liked how Manav was being naughty to Archana and how Archana playfully pushed Manav, a well needed ArMan scene after long time.

The kind of romantic ArMan scenes I would like to see are ArMan being naughty with each other. I like when Archana says koy dekle ga, and then Manav says so what if someone sees?LOL

Edited by bhallarox - 17 August 2011 at 1:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazriniiiiarchanamanavsuan

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Usha Di,Smile

Wonderful threadThumbs Up I enjoyed ArMan's romantic scene after a long time. I guess the fly too wanted to be a part of the romanceLOL Poor Manav shooed it awayLOL

I liked how Manav was being naughty to Archana and how Archana playfully pushed Manav, a well needed ArMan scene after long time.

The kind of romantic ArMan scenes I would like to see are ArMan being naughty with each other. I like when Archana says koy dekle ga, and then Manav says so what if someone sees?LOL

thanks bhalla..Big smile..oh yea..that fly really liked archu's kamar alsoLOL..even fly want to see arman romance..Embarrassed..oh yea..i agree this was one of the best romantic scenes..yea manav likes to romance when everyone is watching..but girls feel shy na..EmbarrassedLOL

Tanyazriniiiibhallaroxsuan

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@archanamanav i did't c PR yet but love ur title very much

Tanyazriniiiibhallaroxarchanamanav

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiibhallaroxarchanamanavGuggu_Mintysuan

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

Oh yea..today manav is singing this song to beautiful archu...song from loafer movie...teri tirchi nazar mein hai jadoo..teri patli kamar mein hai jadoo...EmbarrassedLOL..
   Wow it was long overdue romantic Arman scene today..Embarrassed..Very nicely done..
we have to thank this fake flyLOL which was sitting on archu's kamarEmbarrassed for this beautiful romantic sceneEmbarrassed..manav was very jealous that fly was actually enjoying his propertyEmbarrassedLOL..he was trying to kill the fly  ..instead he slapped archu's patli  kamar Embarrassed..which made archu go ouchEmbarrassed..
She asked the reason why he was after her patli kamar..and he said it was his property and how dare a fly go enjoy it..LOL..for which archu asked am i ur property?..he said no no..it is not like that..u r only my wife..and i am your propertyLOL..when he said he was her property..that reminded her of riya..who was trying to steal her propertyGeek..and the romantic mood manav created was about to go in danger zone..LOL..but ..manav quickly took control of the conversation and said ..oh yea  what if riya seperated us from each other..Shocked..i would have lost the golden opportunity to put my hands on your patli kamar everydayLOL..for which archu started laughingLOL..clever manav changed the topic..Wink..and said he thought she would go after him with a belan for saying thatEmbarrassedLOL..
oh said archu..u must be kidding..LOL..i enjoy when u talk so naughtilyEmbarrassed..but now go get ready because guests are coming..Embarrassed..no masti time..lets keep all the masti  for tonightEmbarrassed..for which manav agreed with little disappointmentLOL..
it was nice scene guys ..i guess u all enjoyed it..as it was after a long time..that too with house full of peopleWink..mannu darling made some privacy for themselves..
i don't know what u can discuss here..may be all can write some of ur wishes ..which kind of  romantic scenes u want to see..Embarrassed..u guys can be besharm hereEmbarrassedLOL

Hi Usha,
What does "patli kamar" mean?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallaroxarchanamanavGuggu_Minty

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Hey Usha...we had been crying for a romantic scene and look what we got today ...

I don't think I have ever seen Manav this happy and in such a naughty mood.
Last  year this day we saw an injured Manav , with his head bandaged , crossing the road ...all hungry and trying to collect  little money to make ends meet     Cry     ...when Archana dragged him to a restaurant , he ordered daal chawal and when she paid the bill he looked so happy ..he just loved it that she cared ..

And look at him now ..Shocked
So confident , has money , looking great ...Archu in his bed room , him not even letting a fly touch her ...only he can touch her .When she talked about something serious , he just brushed it off with a naughty statement and cheeky look ...LOL

He  does not wants to waste a single moment of this good time ...he has earned every bit of it ...the izzat , the money , his family and yes the lovely nazuk kamar also ...it's all his and that is fantastic...Thumbs Up

I was angry with him about the Riya chakar but it was o nice to see him care for Archu's mother ...so now don't feel angry no more ...Approve

Today you did not ask a question ...

I have a question for you ..

Usha, who in their right minds want to make this extremely hot and gorgeous couple age and act all old ...who in the right mind cannot see this terrific chemistry that they have and that something as special as this does not always comes by easily ...Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiiibhallaroxsuanarchanamanavGuggu_Minty.Mandy.

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Usha,
I'd love to see Arman hugging each other ( Manav hugging Archana from behind), they look so cute when they hug like that, so romantic. They should be rocking back and forth as they normally do. He can then turn her to face him and we get some of his usual oh so dreamy expressions  Day Dreaming   Some very romantic dialogues to follow, with appropriate background music. A bit of teasing is necessary also.

Then, our now, very buff Manav, will carry his ever so sexy wife to their bed where true romance will take place. A bit more than the suhaag raat would be great!

The scene should end with them waking up the following morning and Arman having a special conversation about the night before, ending with a bit more romance! 

That would be so special!

neha851996bhallaroxarchanamanavGuggu_Minty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top