Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Parichay - Written Update _ August 17 (completed)

Poll Question: Are you with Anand joining DK's office

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [25.00%]
2 [16.67%]
7 [58.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirhitesh_mitswarajgireshachsc19anna_88shiny3Amreen Imranshantellbrownmani86susan88sanchanasshasha74blrgalprattstukun2009Amor.-Swetha-varsh8sravssshelly_nairbewafaapknfjholAnkitaKaranvarshaSA-sahasra-GurpreetDSandstoneAkkiHPneha-rockss

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
thanks naz for the beautiful update.Smile

kunal's n his dad scene was nicely done-knocking some sense in kunal's brain reg their family's financial position n wat they are going through to make ends meet.

kunal making anand to speak to his mother abt the doc n silently hearing their convo at the door.Thumbs Up

shilpa never disappoints me(in making me laughLOL).siddhi's bro saying dat that boy got fracture b'coz shilpa has fallen on him,LOLits good that it ended with fracture otherwise paapad ban jaathe hai becharaROFLROFL

kunal selecting tomatoes by observing other ladyLOL(if my mom sends me to buy veggies i would have done the same as kunalROFL)

n finally kunal ka gf aahi gayi.lets see wat happens 2mrwSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Nightingale-

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

thanks naz for the beautiful update.Smile

kunal's n his dad scene was nicely done-knocking some sense in kunal's brain reg their family's financial position n wat they are going through to make ends meet.

kunal making anand to speak to his mother abt the doc n silently hearing their convo at the door.Thumbs Up

shilpa never disappoints me(in making me laughLOL).siddhi's bro saying dat that boy got fracture b'coz shilpa has fallen on him,LOLits good that it ended with fracture otherwise paapad ban jaathe hai becharaROFLROFL

kunal selecting tomatoes by observing other ladyLOL(if my mom sends me to buy veggies i would have done the same as kunalROFL)

n finally kunal ka gf aahi gayi.lets see wat happens 2mrwSmile
Kunal's GF is so beautiful...Big smile...

I loved Kunal's expressions when he was in the marketROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-sahasra-

ayushman9 Senior Member
ayushman9
ayushman9

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I m now 100% sure , that Kunal is going to be paired with siddhi  . Anand may fall in love with her ,but the way they are showing Siddhi scens with emphasise on her family ,i m doubly sure there is twist in corner.

And any way , they showed Kunal ex-Gf today . I don't think she is a +ve character or maybe she will not remain +ve for long.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-sahasra--Nightingale-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayushman9

I m now 100% sure , that Kunal is going to be paired with siddhi  . Anand may fall in love with her ,but the way they are showing Siddhi scens with emphasise on her family ,i m doubly sure there is twist in corner.

And any way , they showed Kunal ex-Gf today . I don't think she is a +ve character or maybe she will not remain +ve for long.
kunal paired with siddhi or not( dont know its upto cv's) but somehow i feel that it has to be siddhi who should bring back kunal into right trackSmile
Sandstone IF-Sizzlerz
Sandstone
Sandstone

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
thanks for the lovely update
apknfjhol IF-Rockerz
apknfjhol
apknfjhol

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

sauris Goldie
sauris
sauris

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index