Bade Acche Laggte Hai

It's definitely not Mr and Mrs Ram Kapoor

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

First they decided to get married when they did not want to just for the sake of their siblings.

Then they go out of their way completely ignoring themselves and to be better half.

They encourage the newly weds to go for their honeymoon when they could easily attend their wedding and then proceed.

Now the pre-cap ... Ram is not keen on getting married as he is sad. Why is he sad? Cause his wedding is the same day as Natasha's bidai.

Oh Lord please save us all ... Please ...

What is the point in all this?

I can't see any and so I say they should be rechristened as

Mr. and Mrs. Mother Teresa - serving others constantly

Or

Mr and Mrs. Dhanveer Karan - apni khushi bhi dhaan mein de di .. leave alone all the money that idiot Ram splurges on his family

Or

Mr and Mrs Hum Chup Rahenge - Aur kuch nahi kahenge .. even if everyone walks all over us.

Aur koi suggestion hai? 🤔😆

Edited by DJ.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

First they decided to get married when they did not want to just for the sake of their siblings.

Then they go out of their way completely ignoring themselves and to be better half.

They encourage the newly weds to go for their honeymoon when they could easily attend their wedding and then proceed.

Now the pre-cap ... Ram is not keen on getting married as he is sad. Why is he sad? Cause his wedding is the same day as Natasha's bidai.

Oh Lord please save us all ... Please ...

What is the point in all this?

I can't see any and so I say they should be rechristened as

Mr. and Mrs. Mother Teresa - serving others constantly

Or

Mr and Mrs. Dhanveer Karan - apni khushi bhi dhaan mein de di .. leave alone all the money that idiot Ram splurges on his family

Or

Mr and Mrs Hum Chup Rahenge - Aur kuch nahi kahenge .. even if everyone walks all over us.

Aur koi suggestion hai? 🤔😆

believe me.. i am not in the habit of using bad language... but the CVs have made me majboor..

how about
Mr and Mrs. Moron
Mr. and Mrs. idiot might be a bit controvertional

😡
Edited by ujwala444 - 12 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree...

lack of enthusiam or expectations in dere marriage is justified but being sad /total disinterest is kinda weird...
agree dey r getting married just 4 dere bro/sis but still now wen u have to get married den just go wid d flow...why to make fuss every time????

dey r just Mr. and Mrs. Giveaway kapoor..
🤣

BTW wat abt Mr. and Mrs. Gam sahenge Kapoor🤣

DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Invincible_

i totally agree...

lack of enthusiam or expectations in dere marriage is justified but being sad /total disinterest is kinda weird...
agree dey r getting married just 4 dere bro/sis but still now wen u have to get married den just go wid d flow...why to make fuss every time????

dey r just Mr. and Mrs. Giveaway kapoor..
🤣

BTW wat abt Mr. and Mrs. Gam sahenge Kapoor🤣

Tooo fabulous 🤣
DJ.. thumbnail
I have some more Mr and Mrs Sadma Kapoor

Mr and Mrs Bechare
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have some more Mr and Mrs Sadma Kapoor

Mr and Mrs Bechare

i vote for Mr. and Mrs. Bechare.. 🤪that sounds real apt...
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope once they find out the truth of ram's family they should give everyone the finger and leave them kangal
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigrl05

I hope once they find out the truth of ram's family they should give everyone the finger and leave them kangal

Tsk Tsk ... yeh toh hone se raha ... infact I can imagine them leaving everything to them and going away to start afresh from scratch ... typical akskay kumar shilpa shetty movie
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Tsk Tsk ... yeh toh hone se raha ... infact I can imagine them leaving everything to them and going away to start afresh from scratch ... typical akskay kumar shilpa shetty movie

I am sure this is what gonna happen. They will start fresh ...living a Poor/ common man's life and ofcourse Priya is there to guide Ram how to live middle class life and the over many years Ram will again make it big and richest businessman of India :)
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lol...i loved dhadkan..but whatever it takes to get them out of their lives..and they wont stay rich for long...sid's blowing off all the money and 'natasha kapoor' only exists b/c of ram