Celebrity Fan Clubs

Woman of Substance /Pri Bday RP_FC (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awaazilicious

true say and yet both species are supposed to be immortal 

Vo to rahenge hi Vampire hone ka benefit hai. Wink Wink Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaina_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woman of Substance /Pri Bday RP_FC (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiropa

Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by shiropa

But still anyone who is a threat to the hero I can never like!!!!!
oh come on you think that idiot could be a threat to DimitriLOL he never had a chance even stood beside him. Dimitri was our Russian GODDay Dreaming

I know she was gonna sleep with Adrian but they did not have protection!!!!!!Tongue

you read some bad summary some where.LOL
sometimes summaries does not give you the right viewLOLLOLLOL

the thing was that. it was Adrian who wanted to do that not Rose and Rose used that protection thing as an excuse to avoid thatLOLWink

otherwise you think if she wanted to do anything would have stopped her, it didnt stopped her when it was DimitriLOL in VA it was clear if Rose wanted to do something she made it happenBig smile she broke Dimitri's strong decisions after all, both o the time those were illegalLOL

and i guess from where ever you have read , they didnt get her, because same thing happened before Adrian, Rose always made some excuse to avoid sleeping with anyone elseWink

she said simple no to Jesse, to Mason just she said she didnt want to but Adrian caught her off guard that day as she was terribly upset over Dimitri, she went for a comforting hug but Adrian jumped into thatAngry Censoredbut soon Rose recovered and made that excuse.LOL
she confessed after finally being reunited with Dimitri that she always made an excuse to avoid sleeping with anyone else as she never wanted to do it other than Dimitri

but Rose was really a interesting character, when i started reading even i though by her attitude that she might be any other vamp story heroineShocked. but after 2nd book I actually got her.

like before she met Dimitri, she used to act like a bad girl, used to flirt with boys and made people think that she already had slept with half of the school. but where in reality she was a virgin.LOL she acted that way to ruin her mother's reputation.
Rose's mother was a famous guardian but to built her career and to fight some other conspiracy she could not take care of Rose and abandoned her in the academy. she hardly has seen her mother. and her mother's reputation used to irritate her. so she thought if she became a bad girl people will say guardian hathaway wasnt a good mother

but even those was act, in first book headmistress prohibited her from talking to others , and Rose fled from her room, caught a good looking boy and went into a room. i was like grossD'oh she would be this badDead but when she got into the room she simply told that boy she was not gonna sleep with himLOL

she wanted to act as a bad girl, but in her heart she was always pure. people reading from here and there will not get her, but who read it throughly will get her, that all those were tricks. she might not pretend as a good girl like other heroines but she was actually great

as i said it was always Dimitri for herBig smile
but again if I was RM, i would have not written many scenes she has written , but that is what comes from difference in culture, some people just dont count kissing as a bad thingUnhappy

Vow Shiro mai soch rahi thi ki mujhe is par comment karna chahiye but mobile se ye possible nahi ho paa raha tha but ab mai cafe me hoon to aaram se comment kar sakti hoon. Wink Wink Wink  I hated Rose and some where Dimitri too in first book but as soon as i reached on second one i loved Dimitri first than Rose and they are fantastic together. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Shiro how about writing a fic with RN as Dhampirs or whatever you want them to be??

Am sure you would stick to RN and Indian stuff!!!!!Wink Wink

Vow Shai kaha bhi to kis se? Jo once in two month yahan aata hai vo fic kaise likh paayega ?LOL LOL LOL

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

But kal acche se uta k patka tha Abhay ne us J ko ki us ko apni aukat yaad aa gayi hogi. LOL LOL LOL

I liked that!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Abhay is the best in a fight with werewolves!!!!!!Even better than Chand for some reason!!!!!!

Though Chand is the oldest and strongest vampire!!!!!!

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Hi Guglu
Happy Birthday!!Smile

May God fulfill all your dreams.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessFlavia

riyaa_1985

IF-Rockerz

riyaa_1985

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hello everybody!!!
It's 20th of august today and this date is the saddest day for all RPians or RN shippers...coz this was the date when 4 yrs back Raj had left Naina forever...Yes...they live in our memories..Raj is alive in our hearts but can we forget the emotions with which they had hugged for the last time...Their love is eternal and no one could ever replace their love for each other...

Raj and Naina we miss you!!!

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 26 September 2011 at 9:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitaawaaziliciousPrincessFlaviasuhana.dixitMahak Sinha

riyaa_1985

IF-Rockerz

riyaa_1985

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I am posting the episode of 20th August 2007 all thanks to Sunaina di.

part 1

part 2
(Rajveer's fight with the goons and his patriotic speech)

part 3
(The final hug scene between Raj and Naina...excellent acting by Rajeev and Priyanka...it still makes me wonder how could they emote their respective feelings so well?

Credits entirely go to Sunaina di.

Edited by riyaa_1985 - 20 August 2011 at 11:30am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiivarshitaawaaziliciousesha143Mahak SinhaShaina_b

riyaa_1985

IF-Rockerz

riyaa_1985

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

The final hug scene as posted separately by Su di...needless to say that the entire credit is Su di's.
Thanks di for putting up these scenes on the YOUTUBE.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiiivarshitaawaaziliciousPrincessFlaviaesha143Mahak SinhaShaina_b

Post Reply New Post

Go to top