Celebrity Fan Clubs

Woman of Substance /Pri Bday RP_FC (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Sab reserved kar k chale jaa rahein hain bus Shiro and Shai itne daring hai ki chat start kar di dono ne yahan. LOL
Love u both for it.Wink

Thank you!!!!!LOL
Why don't you join in as well??

Mai already in hoon is me. Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woman of Substance /Pri Bday RP_FC (Page 4)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Woh toh hai hi!!!!!Smile Smile Smile

Waise werewolves seem to have no weaknesses in PKYEK!!!!!!!

That is strange indeed!!!!!!

Whatever happened to silver being the weakness of werewolves??

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Woh toh hai hi!!!!!SmileSmileSmile
Waise werewolves seem to have no weaknesses in PKYEK!!!!!!!
That is strange indeed!!!!!!
Whatever happened to silver being the weakness of werewolves??

Sometimes i think they are more powerful than Vampires. Ouch Aaj kal to mujhe sab se jyada gussa Abhay par aa raha hai, how can he be so rude with Pia? Angry Sach keh rahi hoon agar mera boyfriend mere saath ya koi ladka aisa kare to mai to humesha k liye chod doon us ko. Sleepy

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Sometimes i think they are more powerful than Vampires. Ouch Aaj kal to mujhe sab se jyada gussa Abhay par aa raha hai, how can he be so rude with Pia? Angry Sach keh rahi hoon agar mera boyfriend mere saath ya koi ladka aisa kare to mai to humesha k liye chod doon us ko. Sleepy

Abhay is an ass!!!!!!He should have realised long back that if he wants to keep Piya away from Jay, he would have to romance her!!!!!

Now Alina is after him!!!!!

Ugh I hate it when the hero is rude to the heroine to keep her away from him!!!!!

Nothing comes out of it!!!!!

Remember when Raj was being rude to Naina!!!!!!

It was awful!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch Ouch

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiropa

Finally Shai u got all answers of ur points related to VA.
I am happy that Shiro explained everything nicely.I love VA but could not make it to read completely.

i know even i could not read it completely first time,Ouch
but as you know the writer is from US, their culture and our culture
does not match, as some of our POVs with them, but I love Rose Dimitri
parts
I hated the way dhampire were treatedAngry , but RM will solve everything.Big smile At the end of bloodlines series dhampires will be free and even our Rose Dimitri will have a child fullfilling a prophesyBig smile
you know when Dimitri agreed to have a relationship with Rose telling
her that they would be together after her graduation, when he would not
be her teacher anymore, that made me cry,
before that we so many time if rajveer and naina ever had the same conversationCry
but you are right there are many bold scenes which made me angry at first Dead
but my friend recommended me to read blood promise first and when i
finished it i completly loved it and went back to read from the first
book
but there was a lot of things i didnt likeDead, but i loved Rose and DimitriBig smile
and again only teacher student thing didnt make them RN and also they are not carbon copy of RN
Rose and Naina both of them are completely different from each other except of their braveness
but Rajveer and Dimitri was almost same apart from the fact that rajveer was more friendly to other students
but what made them similar that, both pairs didnt go in conventional way
rajveer naina always had a connection between them, their eyes conveyed
their feelings without their words, they not only understood each other
but shared a lot of feeling which was only between them. So many thing
RN has faced together without being a conventional couple or in a
relationship that made them specialDay Dreaming
we spent so many times on the purity of their love
and rose dimitri's story might be different but love between them gave me the same feelingsBig smile they have shared so many things together just like that, not being conventional couple and lots of things. and the way rose fought to save dimitri or dimitri fought to save rose
those were so so similar
and again those were my feelingsBig smile
people can love RN as they want, to me they were the name of purityDay Dreamingbut i there are similarity in story too, if Rm wasnt from usa i would have said she copied from lrlLOL i will put those in another timeLOLWink

Vow Shiro Clap u cleared my doubts too. Smile You know when i was reading book one i was completely confused about Rose's character but when i read book two and three i loved her and yes ur right few points different between RN and RD but some good points were similar too. Wink
Me too wished ki kaash Raj ne Naina se aisa kuch kaha hota. Day Dreaming Very true kuch cheejin acchi and interesting thi to kaafi cheejin irritating bhi thi. Angry

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Abhay is an ass!!!!!!He should have realised long back that if he wants to keep Piya away from Jay, he would have to romance her!!!!!
Now Alina is after him!!!!!
Ugh I hate it when the hero is rude to the heroine to keep her away from him!!!!!
Nothing comes out of it!!!!!
Remember when Raj was being rude to Naina!!!!!!
It was awful!!!!!Ouch

Really yaar it's pathetic and irritating too. Angry Haan tab Raj pe gussa aata tha aur ab Abhay pe. Ouch
Now i think Abhay me kuch magnetic properties hain jin ki vajah se saari ladkiyaan us k peeche padi rehti hain. Embarrassed I don't know y but now a days i am doubting kahin Aliena Maithali to nahi hai. Confused

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shiropa

god i have again gone into that long post spreeLOLok i guess a little talk about VA is ok as i was watching old lrl and reading va books while i was home after my operation, so much time but no work, so revived the oldBig smile

so got all emotional and typed those. which also means i am well enough to sit in front of PC for long time nowLOL

come on i am not that regular, to long posts karke bhrpi to karni padegiWink

as i said i was dreaming RD scenes as RN'sDay DreamingWink

and i tell you those scenes are good as hellLOL

till they cast actual Rose Dimitri, i can continue my imagination with Rajeev PriyankaBig smileWink
but problem is that rajeev does not look good with long hair, so dimitri has short hair for meLOL

If you notice I did not disagree with you over most things in VA!!!!!
And Shiropa instead of your once a month Ashutosh Gowarikar style posts, it would help if you posted more regularly and smaller posts!!!!!!!Smile

Sahi kaha yaar, LOL
I can understand your feelings. Wink Sach me Shiro tu jab aksar aa jaayegi tab tujhe itne lambe post karne ki jaroorat hi nahi padegi. LOL

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Really yaar it's pathetic and irritating too. Angry Haan tab Raj pe gussa aata tha aur ab Abhay pe. Ouch
Now i think Abhay me kuch magnetic properties hain jin ki vajah se saari ladkiyaan us k peeche padi rehti hain. Embarrassed I don't know y but now a days i am doubting kahin Aliena Maithali to nahi hai. Confused

Aise thode hi ho sakta hai!!!!!!

Kaha timid si Alina aur kaha confident Maithali!!!!!

Waise bhi koi vampire hota hai yaa werewolf!!!!!!Dono toh nahi ho sakta aur hybrids are not there in this story!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top