Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Break for Disha77

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Hi All:

I am really sorry to say but I will not be able to update Tumhari Disha for the next 1 month or so!

My shift has changed suddenly and I will be missing Tumhari Disha for the next month or so, but the good news (for me) is that I have got a scrappy, old VCR arranged from somewhere & have insturcted my Ma-in-law to duly record TD, so that I can view all the episodes during the weekend!

Hey this thing happened only yesterday noon, so I wasn't anticipating it at all......dunno what to say, except that I am sorry!

I have requested Lata to do the honors, but poor thing, she too is stuck up with a lot of work.......but I think she being such a sweet-heart, will take out time & do it anyway.....as for me, I just can't help it!

But to express my gratitude to all you guys for your constant encouragement, love & immense goodwill, I will do a detailed, comment-laiden review / update for the episode where DK proposes Disha.........even if I have to take an off that day and do it! I promise you that if the episode is as good as it is anticipated to be, then the Update will be my best effort till date!

Cheers,

Disha

PS : I will be coming on this forum on and off.....I hope none of you guys forget me when I am back here after a monthCry Please keep this forum alive & kicking with all your wonderful posts!

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Aww shucks!

I know Lata will do a good job keeping us informed!

You will be sorely missed for this one month, I assure you! Cry

Come back sooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of love and hugs Smile

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:31am | IP Logged

Disha we will miss you immensely, but I am glad that Lata has kindly been filling up the updates ( she is doing a awsome job), will be looking forward to read your comments. I can understand your busy schedule  I usually end up taping mine( the good thing about taped episode is you can skip  all the rubbish ad's so sometimes watching the serial is more enjoyable, plus you can go back to the awsome scenes {still waiting for them to happen here}, do not worry and try not to be stressed about updating when you do not have the time, you can never be forgotten , the words from your hands are so powerfull that even if you return after several months We all will be waiting to read them (hope it's not so long  though)

Good luck with your new schedule 

Lilly

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Hey Disha

We are going to miss you like crazyCry, buy pleazzzze do visit every now and then and keep us informed on Ashish and thanks a million Lata for finding time from your hectic schedule to update us on our favourite serialSmile

bye for now

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Hi ..........

Thanks a lot friends for understanding my situation. I will try my best to keep you'll updated but ya Dishu we are surely gonna miss u and ur updates. nothing to beat them. But now I am so used to talking to u daily I don't think I will be able to do without u. Pls. do drop in a line daily if possible. And ya the DK proposing Disha part is all yours. But do u think its gonna happen in 1 months time. Lets wait and watch but surely there are going to be lot of fireworks in the coming episodes thats for sure. Thanks all of you'll once again for the love.Thks friends for co-operating. Take care.
Love Lata
soapCynic Groupbie
soapCynic
soapCynic

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 9:52am | IP Logged

hi Lats - thx for taking the time to provide us with the updates. they are wonderful !! Its very gracious of you to spend your valuable time to do this , all of us lead such busy lives where time is premium.

Disha77 - you are certainly going to be missed. I frequently have to rely on recordings of TD on vhs tape, as I get back home utterly exhausted and my little son who misses me whole day just doesn't let go of me until I feed him, story him & then put him to bed.

So don't have time to even watch  the " 1-month lagging behind TD " that is aired here live ... But there is a big plus to watching recordings, you can do away with the stupid commercials that take up most of the time :-)

I was never much of a TV person, needed more interactive entertainment earlier, but now I can completely relate to the delightful escapism one experiences by getting lost in the intricate plot of these soaps for a brief while ...  My husband thinks I've surely gone senile to have gotten addicted in this manner.

Hope to have you back soon and hope to see you active on the forum.

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:40am | IP Logged

we will miss u badly disha77. good luck take care. we will looking forward when u come back. & thanks a millon to lata for her updates..........

Embarrassed

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 10:52am | IP Logged
AWWWWW.. so sad to hear that Disha.. i will miss you and your updates. i hope that you keep informing about the latest on Ashish as it happens.  i also tape the TD episodes.. since i can't watch them at the time they are on air.  but that's the fun part that i can fast forward all the commercials and see all the cutsie stuff between DK and Disha twice if i wanted to. anyway hope to hear from you soon. good luck with your work.

P.S.
looking forward to the updates from Lata. you do a good job with the updates also and hopefully you will have just enough time to do the updates like the one you did today. thanks that was great.

Go to top