Thendral Wednesday 17th of August 2011

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl Akka!!!😃

Wow GW what an improvement!...she is asking Lav if she put ice for mango juice🤢...how dare she badmouth about her own child to her another child...what a mother is she seriously 😡...when this Lav will stop calling her MIL as athu ithu etc etc...Congrats Lav for joining GW's disgusting plan whole heartily, we love you🤢.

GW's special discount offer to herself: Buy 1 Nose-cut and Get 3 or more Nose-cuts Free, Yes Absolutely Free for herself and for her most loved ones!!!...This lady's mouth is an one man army in destructing psycho's plan and her-self's so called disgusting dream in the name of doing nallathu to her son...no third person is needed for it, her mouth itself is more than enough🤢...

For no reason Lav veedu thedi poi GW talked veera vasanams about her love and affection towards Charu and bought 1 or more Aapu to each of them; 1 or more for her self, Lav and Charu...GW life la seitha best work is this, doing live telecast to GP's wife about her dream plan along with telling money problems to Puvi🤢...nicely GW linked everything with her and Lav...now there's noway people will believe that she is not aware about LS matter or whatever this Charu plans in future...all three mainly GW/Lav will get blamed the most and will be hated by everyone.

TA might lived like a king aam if he married Charu🤢...Its a mothers duty to thiruthufy her son and showing good golden foot steps aam🤢...if Charu becomes her DIL everything will look beautiful aam...aama it will be a very beautiful pei dancing right?..enga poi muttika.. Yovvv Gunthyy where are you?! Come please so i can muttufy u...i am all alone, paavam me there's none to accompany me in thitufying

GW said that she will go to any level to bring Charu as her DIL...does this means, they are hinting that Thulasi will be in danger sooner or later😕.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent updates and comments Pearl!!! 

I have to thank Periamma for eavesdropping on Lav and GW today!  What woman this GW is?  She is setting up a bad example for Lav. How would they like it if Nit mom tried to get her son married to another lady...it is GW who is spoiling Lav and making her hate Tul even more.  Both ladies are going to suffer big time and they learn about Tulasi.

Unlike Periappa, Nit mom should do something about this asap.  She should tell Periappa and both should plan something to keep Charu away from India.

One of the best feelings in the world is walking out from an exam knowing that you did well.  Tul and Deepa sounded confident about their studies making me even happier.

I loved the way Tulasi let out her feeling to Deepa today.  She considers education valuable and wants the best for her and Tamil. She understands ther Tamil is not happy with this but knows that this change is the only option for him.  I guess now Tulasi can only meet Deepa at school instead of at her house. 

Awww...Tamil...what a flashback...it was so nice...Why does Mr. K. have to make them move do this?  I will miss that house and all the funny moments between TT along with their friends.

Like Tulasi said, moving with Sudha and Puvi better be a good idea and TT should learn about Charu and GW.

Overall an excellent episode. I liked the BGM.  Looking forward to tomorrow.

Tanu..lol...what a super discount!!

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update my dear friend Pearl.😉😊 Superb episode😊. Everybody coming under one roof should be thrilling to watch😊. Part 3 was so good. Nice BGM vanakkam kadhalare… brought a good flash back.( hmmm my favourite BGM) .Feels like something going to happen😕. T&T living at GW' should be interesting to watch😊. As usual TA wishing thuls was so cute to watch👏.

At the same time …the scary thing is…unga kitta endha problem vanthalum sollamatten..😲. This is the indication by the team that something is going to come up. T&t entering into GW's house is the turning point in their life.😔 Slowly TA is turning to be our old TA. But we are going to miss the deepa and kalyani pavi's tracks when T&t move into GW'S house.😔 But the ultimate winner will be our T&t. Charu can't move her plans as our spy Joseph resigned his job…LOL.😆😆

We want the team should expose charu's and Joseph's true face at the end  as t&t should  know that charu and Joseph had betray them🤢😡…Hope we enjoy the shows once t&t move with gw's house😊. All the best thuls for your stay in your mamiyar house.

The end shot was too good where T&t look at the picture and each hold at one side. Coming to lav's track, Periamma heard everything so she will tell periappa  and they will warn T&t.awiting for upcoming events...😍
sahi. thumbnail
Thanks pearl for the wonderful update.

When Lavanya tell about Sudha "athana pathan ennada anni pasatha kodurangalunku pathan" Sudha is not having any blood relation between Tamil but she help Tamil on giving money on the right time. But Lavanya is Tamil own sister and having money and not helping Tamil on the right time so Sudha is thousand time better than Lavanya. If Lavanya is a good sister to Tamil she could have advice to GW that don't spoil his brother life but Lavanya. If Lavanya loose her baby GW will definetly blame Thulasi but Lavanya must loose her baby and should suffer for supporting GW plan and tryting to destroy Thulasi life.

We could not call GW a mother for Tamil, Lavanya or Puvi. We should call GW a business woman because she is doing business in her childrens life by seeing profit or loss. So GW is not fit to be mother for Tamil and Puvi she is only fit to be mother for selfish queen Lavanya. Thank goodness now Periyamma get to know about GW plan. I beleive soon some good news is going to happen.

Now the torture time is going to start for Thulasi as GW is going to Torture Thulasi but because of Sudha support Thulasi will get less torture from Thulasi.Overall today it was a good episode.

acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the superb update and comments! Awesome nostalgic episode, Creative need to be appreciated for excellent piece of writing that captured the predicament, happiness and uncertainty of the present and outlining the challenges that is in store for future!

It is going to be Thulz show all the way from here on, as T of Thendral is going to the new bold "Thulz" as she takes center stage.

#1) Today's conversation between T & D is many ways has put to rest the issue of "I am unlucky" raised in the school episode as T has left the sordid past behind as she has turned the page after marrying, looking forward to the future.  

#2) After a long time, T has outlined her readjusted goals – education and TA. Education still her focus as it will help in redeeming her lost respect and standing in society – rest of the story is going to be how she is going to achieve these goals as a married woman with myriad of challenges. But more importantly, TA is her very own, FULL STOP –period!!! Psycho and GW are you listening.    

#3) T has always been timid took what life gave her. Now she is pragmatic, practical, patient and aspiring for greater things for herself and TA, while her leg are firmly planted in the ground trying to wade through the neck deep crisis of the present.

#4) TA is going to be of no great help, T is going to do all the shadow boxing with Psycho, GW and SQ in the mix and will stand triumphant sending psyco to asylum and GW to cleaners.

#5) S is uber business woman who is WIIFM type.  The sisterhood bonding for sure will sour as TA will mess up in his job and her support system will fall apart leaving T alone to fend off GW & Psycho challenge.

#6) SQ is going to bear pain of all GW machinations. Hope creative doesn't do anything sadistic to SQ's unborn child.

TA recollecting the happy memories of their "love nest" , with BGM –too good.  Woohoo – the freeze shot of their childhood portrait with both of them holding it firmly together – awesome.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks pearl, what a lovely episode u got today,

today one superb episode, brilliantly capturing 3 different moods before TT shift out of their first ever house...
beginning with revealing GW's sinister motives (which thankfully nitish's mom overhears), to T n Deepa sharing their feelings to our old TA reminiscing abt the sweet moments in their first house, this episode has set the mood for the events to unfold in the coming weeks...

T's mental tortures (hope she does not miss any more exams) with GW, puvi and sudha's support hanging in balance, C's pei entry, and TA's work condns...

the best part the team has creatively handled GW/C's plans--Nitish's father knows C's mental condition, Nitish's mom knows abt GW's gutter ideas, and Joseph knows abut C's plans--great now waiting for the meeting point of all 3...
Part 3 with our fav BGM really made me nostalgic and many may hv shed a tear...Old TA is back...really as T said times r not good for them...otherwise one is always right but the wrong one gets the way..The final packing of photo--too good, what does it indicate--return of T's mom and TT's baby?

Tanu yr free offer too good... wish it happens like that...cant wait for GW's gutter ideas to be open to all...TA was right, she is worse than vel and hope the climax is worse than what Vel got...
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Pearl for the nice update and superb comments..!! 😃

GW at Lav house and asking for ice..Hmm which clearly shows her money minded intentions... Charu should come to know that GW is the reason behind her plan failure..(Cos only when GW came and told P&S.. They went for T&T's help..!! ) But it is nice that one more person(MIL) came to know about GW and Charu's plan along with Lav..!! They will get their aapu's themselves always like this..Theyspoke about the money matter and TA over heard.. Now about this separating plan.. MIL over heard..!! MIL should visit T&T before they leave and tell them the conversation she heard..!! OR she should handle this in a different way where even Charu should get her aapu..!! Let see..!!'

Second scene was too good..!! Both friends conversation was so matured and again showed their true friendship..!! But it is really sad that they can't meet very often..!! At least Deepa and Paati were always there beside Thulasi at her problems and now Thulasi should alone face all her problems at GW's house. as TA also told not to complain about anything to him..!! Lets see how she will manage..!!One thing which comes to my mind when THulasi always say about shifting is.. 'PORAADA NEE THUNIYAAMAL KAALAM MAARADE..'(Title Song) I think she has taken her another step in her life..!!👍🏼

Third scene was absolutely awesome with the BGM ganakkum idayathile..and vanakkam kaadhalane..and TA's memories..!! We really miss our T&T in this house..!! It is always nice to see them here..Yeah as TA said it had been their house and they were living happily even though there were few fights between them there(as Thulasi said.)..!!
The packing up scene was shown very brilliantly.!! And at the end the childhood photo scene was so cute.. The whole third part was an emotional one..so touching..😳 😭! (I really had tears seeing this scene especially at the end when they took the photo together..)!

@Tanu - UR comment on free offer is too good..!😆

Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sighhh Thulasi is going to feel for it after she go there...TA also asked her not to bring any complaints after going there...Thulasi also said that she will complain even if this happens. Sigh..this team nicely planned to torture Thulasi through GW/Charu and TA will be unaware of it till near their end😕...etho this better be a last set of psycho/GW and newly joined Lav's dance...for some reason i feel like that T&T will end up in this same house after sometime...they are going to end up in GW's house just so GW/Psycho's plans can come out..Thulasi's dialogs to Deepa and TA's worry is telling so that they both will live for each other only sooner or later...

Now on the whole GP knows that Charu got mental problems...His wife knows about GW knowing about Charu's wish and she also heard GW's wish, most importantly Lav role as she also showed green flag to her mothers idiotic plan...on the other hand Joseph knows its Charu and him who stood behind LS track in order to torture TA and T...now when all these will get linked to TA is a big question and pretty sure its going towards that only😕.

Around Lav, Nithesh didn't know an answer when she asked him to lie regarding that 4 lakhs...SQ said mommy ordered so she did ...now this is going to get linked too when everything comes into visible...most probably Lav will get chased out of house by Nithesh it self as he still respects Thulasi...TA also once said Thulasi that he does not knowing why his mother and sister changed and acts like this when its all about money...he will get an answer too and Lav will be included too from beginning even though she just got to know about these...
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
Thanks Pearl for your beautiful update and excellent comments ! 👏

Thendral is getting back to its form with everything progressing so fast! 👏

Its great that Nitishs mom heard everything GW was saying. She is going to be very cautious and going to watch Charus move very carefully. This is a plus point for Tulasi and viewers. 👍🏼

I liked the way Tulasi was talking to Deepa with so much confidence but still I am not convinced as to why Tulasi is in such a hurry to goto GWs house. She has exams and why to spend time in moving and packing. Instead she could spend the time in preparing for next exam. Is she so very scared that again some other loan sharks might come home or TA might bring in more trouble for her?

I liked TA so much today and the way he was cherishing the beautiful moments he had in that house.  😳  It was great to see all those happy and romantic moments again. Also the BGM was a treat to ears.

But Tulasi is so adament that they have to move and she could only remember the negative things happened in that house. 

Overall it looks like the whole Loan shark incident has shook Tulasi so much so that she just wants to get out of this house. Earlier if TA was there she was feeling secured but now she doesnt seem to even trust TA. She thinks its even more better to stay with Puvi and Sudha than to live alone with TA. 😕

Tulasi knows exactly what is the intention of GW and Charu. So if she herself decides to go and stay with them then better well she be bold and teach a lesson to both of them.
If Kumaran show like Tulasi is scared and crying and cannot write her exams well then I am  going to really get mad at Tulasi and Kumaran.