Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks RP

Will try it out but if I dip it in coffee then there would be no takers for it.  So will skip or find an alternate otherwise.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arusuvai Arangam Arambam (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
milk is an alternate "dipper" or even plain water - just to make the biscuit a little softer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Siva--eclat

ap.meena

ap.meena

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I am ready to read teh recipes for now.. to try those things need some more time..
I am yet to get the access to the kitchen, n then to the gas.. so have to wait.. I dont even have an access to raise a request to get these things prepared for me.. if i'm going for a week, then probably will order my mom.. if at all she is not busy with the work..

thanks for the thread and recipes.. will lend my share after i go home.. ha ha..

malligai

malligai

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Nice  thread,  why  no  pictures  of  the  cooked  dishes?

Edited by malligai - 22 August 2011 at 8:38pm

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 22 August 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I tried two new dishes this last weekend, but am having too many guests right now, so will start posting after they are all gone.  Until then, happy munching on pineapple halwa.

@Roja, I have made your dish - called it Marie biscuit logs, because I cut it to look like logs.  It was a big hit.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

malligaiap.meenalavanyaz_SK_--Siva--Caryneclatrojapoooo

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 24 August 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
soon I will also post some here...!!

Coming soon atina's adi thadi...che adhiradi kitshen...he he he.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

malligai_SK_

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Hummus (Middle Eastern Dip)

I made this last weekend. Thanks to Shreenithi on how to upload my picture Smile

Hummos is easy to make. U can use them as appetizer served with pita bread, chips or crackers. Get 1 1/2 half can chickpeas. (it taste much better if u use dried chickpeas) Four tablespoon lemon juice (follow according to your taste) 1 tablespoon tahini, little bit crushed garlic, salt according to taste, few spoon olive oil.

Soak chickpeas in cold water for 4 hrs. Then rince it and boil them for another hour until chickpeas become tender. Drain chickpeas and put them into blender. Add the lemon juice, tahini, salt, garlic and blend them nicely to smooth.

Place them on bowl or plate. Pour few spoon lemon juice on top and ready to serve.

Edited by hopper_ocean - 25 August 2011 at 8:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

malligailavanyaz_SK_srimaPearl.--Siva--atinarojapooooSweetyGreen

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Pls post some kozhukattai recipes...

Pillaiyar aa naana nnu parkanum!!LOL

Edited by shreenithi - 25 August 2011 at 8:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanyazhopper_oceanboredsoul