Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Alisha.

IF-Dazzler

Alisha.

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I loved mohan's famliy..
Esp the younger brother.. His cute.. Now wating for mohan n his mother entry..! ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandnii95PriyaxBassi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur take on mohans family (Page 3)" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-GredForge-

IF-Rockerz

-GredForge-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i liked mohan's family especially his younger bro!Wink
well except that dadaji everyone looked f9!:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandnii95PriyaxBassi

Chandnii95

Chandnii95

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
i like Mohan's family his younger brother is cute!
everybody looks nice but not dadaji he looks very stric..
now im just waiting for Mohan's entry BlushingDay Dreaming

Edited by Chani1 - 17 August 2011 at 12:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Oh I already spoke so much in EDT and now i read there is a topic on this LOL
Mohan's family looks interesting ... OMG grandfather looks so strict dunno Mohan jaise spoilt brat ko dekhkar how will he react ROFL
Mohan's mom is what I am waiting for ... Cant wait to see Supriya ma'am essay a completely different role ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
thanks guys for all ur commentsEmbarrassedlets see how each of them contribute to the dramaWink

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I quite like the family, most of them seem pretty okay...well for NOW...Manobhai seems close enough for Kastur's dad to be open with him about Pradeep and Sonal's choices regarding the seema, Supriya's character seems like the REAL stumbling block for Kastur in the house, unless the precap was just a red herring and she actually is just pulling Kastur's leg (not likely lol I know, but still...). In any case, both of them don't really seem to find much favour with Baapji.

It's actually a pretty cool contrast to Kastur's family, as someone said earlier. Kastur's is smaller and therefore more manageable, and obviously within that setup Kastur's dad and mum give their children space. The place is warm and open and free and I'm guessing part of Kastur's not continuing her education might have been her own choice, considering the fact that her dad would have never stopped her and Pradeep never blames their parents for stopping her education - no, he directly blames her. And I think this tradition of letting the kids decide for themselves is a tradition handed down from Jassuben herself. She seems to give herself a lot of liberty to live life her style and let others live their way, and that has been passed down...such that when Pradeep and Sonal go along with Sonal's dad's decision to hold the seema the hotel, the issue is not 'why did you take this decision at all', it's 'why didn't you even bother to tell us?'.

In Mohan's house however, rigidity rules, and Baapji seems to hold everyone beneath an iron fist. In Kastur's house the introductions of the characters are within an open space where they are free to  do what they want, and are sometimes gently admonished by the others if it's  something that isn't good for them, but in Mohan's the members of the family seem barely able to breathe! It'll take sometime to get to know them properly though, without Baapji's intimidating presence. The sister seems pretty okay, and according to some of the news items is supposed to be a divorcee  who was sent back home  and is living  there - she might either be a nice but melancholy person, or a  very bitter one. Pankit and Mihika seem funny, but hopefully Mihika won't be SUCH a negative character...she seems like the bumbling one in the puja to me. But at least seeing how claustrophobic that house is, I'm beginning to think that Mohan going beserk in UK had loads to do with the fact that he was FREE there and didn't know what to do with that freedom.

So basically both Mohan and Kastur are sandwiched between two brothers, though Mohan has a sister in between. Both of them MIGHT technically have snooty sisters-in-law and elder bros who are joru ka ghulams (?)

sunshine15

sunshine15

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
@Elizabeth...good analysis...

Both the families have different personalities...DP had made very good start...My fav characters from Mohan's family...Mohan himself..., cuddly mom eventhough she is strict-----I loved her in TL, sister Aditi...who is so preety...I thought she will have comic char. like in Shararat...I used to love aditi in shararat...but looks like here she is playing diff char...brother Pankit, my fav from DMG...younger bro is new...but cute...others are ok...From Kastur's family...I loved Ba...the most...others are ok...

I wish to have mohan in the family soon...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.