Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Meri Bhabhi, Gumrah S3, Savitri, HNLHS BC Winner

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
i think mohan's family will be a typical sasural after the marriage of kastur..mohan's younger bro is cute

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaxBassi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ur take on mohans family (Page 2)" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
do u think the older sis-inlaw will be evil?? hoping for something different, lets hope she's not.

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Meri Bhabhi, Gumrah S3, Savitri, HNLHS BC Winner

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

do u think the older sis-inlaw will be evil?? hoping for something different, lets hope she's not.
i have doubt on sis- in -law and sis.

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i like theguy who plays his bro his name is prankit na he was in dmg

baapji will receive a heart attack onseeing mohan LOL

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I think the sister will be good but cant say da same for the sis-inlaw lol, his older bro does seem like a softy =D

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Sister in law is definately not the homemaker, she is too into herself it seems and its only Kastur who will make that house bright and fill it up with her essense

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
^ She defo didnt look it, lol. Kastur will go into a family wer most of dem dislike her, lets see how she works her magic.

_Anonymous_

IF-Dazzler

_Anonymous_

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Oh great another emotional family drama
- the sister is prolly putting up an act in front of her family but when she's out and about she's prolly wearing skimpy clothes and whatnot.. Partying clubs etc.. Kastur will swoop in and save her

- the bro will be too busy in his own fun to care abt family

- the sis in law will be nice but she'll make kastur do all the work and shoulder all responsabilities

- the father in law wouldn't have much to say to kastur since his wife will handle everything.. And his wife will be the 'typical saas' all over again

- the uncle/grandfather will be the only one to force mohan to marry kastur cause of the engagement promise

- mohan will ignore kastur until she does something to get his notice.. Whether its saving his sis from gundes or saving his life or almost dying herself

There.. I just gave you a summary of the next few months.. I'm really hoping it doesn't become that predictable

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.