Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

oh dead again

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KreyaArshiLover

IF-Sizzlerz

KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Reyansh Singhanania, should be in jailLOL. He killed me again. oh god i love him so much.

And when i read the poem which Swayam wrote oh god, Main sirf ek lash hoonEmbarrassed. I don't have a life anymore all is here is my body.

So excited for tomorrows epi. Scared hell to. Rey ne itni sari tayariya ki hain. I really hope that he don't get slapped. I can't bear even thinking abt it.

I would have understand if she had slapped him for doing something bad. But know when he is trying to be her friend.

I am crying thinking abt tomorrows epiCry.

Amina

PS: Missed Viha secne today

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995Reeyanar07cRadiantTreasureNxt_rockstarsweetshine

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "oh dead again" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveKriyansh

Goldie

LoveKriyansh

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
you r absolutely correct.kriyansh just rocks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ab slap will be pasted on rey's face as the promo tells us but lets hope for the best hope he doesn't become 2 aggressive.

Nxt_rockstar

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
hehehe sooo true... Rey totallly killed every1 2dayBlushing
OMG d precap haayyyee he blows flower on herDay Dreaming ...shit dat was sooo cute nd romantic Embarrassedbut until she said she had allergyLOL...oh god cnt wait to c tmrw's epiBig smile
nd i really hope d slap was a dreamEmbarrassed

Nxt_rockstar

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I haven't wagged the episode yet but drone all the comments and knowing Rey in general, I'm pretty sure that I will be dead too by the end of the episode :P LOL. he's so amazing and cute and hot!!! Love Rey so much :D

Omg dude u I'm so scared for tomorrows episode too :/ i really WISH it's a dream or then :( :( :( :( nahiii!! That would suck man, poor Rey is trying so hard and Kria just ruins it :( nahi!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstarsweetshine

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kriyanshlover

Reyansh Singhanania, should be in jailLOL. He killed me again. oh god i love him so much.

And when i read the poem which Swayam wrote oh god, Main sirf ek lash hoonEmbarrassed. I don't have a life anymore all is here is my body.

So excited for tomorrows epi. Scared hell to. Rey ne itni sari tayariya ki hain. I really hope that he don't get slapped. I can't bear even thinking abt it.

I would have understand if she had slapped him for doing something bad. But know when he is trying to be her friend.

I am crying thinking abt tomorrows epiCry.

Amina

PS: Missed Viha secne today
hope it was just a drem,..i sweare if kriya gonna slap him 4 trying to b her fren,..my respect 4 kriya gonna lost 4ever!!

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
hehhehe no don send Ray to jail,..how will we live widout watching him evn 4 a single day,..bt must say i was like olmost dead seeing him yesterday!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.