Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

I loved todays episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

kishubedi

Goldie

kishubedi

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
thankfully jaggi jassi got married and the best part i liked were the nok jhok scenes of rajbir n preeto
todays episode was superb espeacilly luved the last part where they re remembering each other
n well to tomorrows episdoe i thiink that preetos dad is hiding something bout his job n i guess preeto will find out about it tomorrow lets see but i will say again luved todays episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegquraash91snehapatroanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I loved todays episode" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
yeah...nice episode today...the only thing i didnt like was the 'teri ore' bg tune repeated so many times...no offense to the song, but i just wish they could play some other track for the lead couple atleast...
and looks like kal gaganji ka bhaanda phootega...Winkpreeto chali jalandhar!!!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94kishubedi

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
I have not watched today'd epiosde.WinkI am early looking forward to watch today's epiosodeSmileSSSP is gaining popularity. I am enjoying this serial till nowThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubedi

kishubedi

Goldie

kishubedi

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yea u re right even i thoguht that teri ore song didnt fit in there i think they should play some of their own background track or something which suits every show has their own background music so why not preeto as well

adutta94

crazzy-girl

crazzy-girl

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i love this serial...todays episode was sooo good!!ya..that scene was soo good when they were rememebring each other!!!i loved it...this serial is soo enjoyable too watch...i love it!!!

kishubedi

cute_sundara

cute_sundara

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
aj ka episode bhut acha tha last scene to or bhi acha tha mujhe ik bat samjh nahi arhi ke umbrella (pankaj) meeta di ko passand karta hai to use kehta kyun nahi itna bura bhi nahi he umbrella or dekhty hen ke ishu di or dhruv ki love story kahan tak phunchti he????? nice serial and story to superup hai true love story he and family story he... i love this show...

PriPrixD

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Loving the show a lottt...today's eps was awsomeee...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adutta94kishubedi

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i saw today's episode was good.CV made us surprisedWink .other thing is both the parents of Jogi and Jassi agreed of their children marrying.SmileThey did not dragon .Lastly the conversation between Preeto and Rajbeer was good so also acting by them.Clap

I enjoyed it very much.Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegadutta94kishubedi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.