Balika Vadhu

BV WU:17/8/11:HOD forgave JG with one condition...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mvatsasobha229nash_mashxbakulaxMC4821indy1979vandana.bandaruahcirloop118vir123niki_pngujaratigirlzarak0041pritiaggarwalpragyakumarswarajgirAMSTsharmilaprasadsaggi80ER_ER_YAeshachajaygandhismile365daysOk21rachnadhodi713shubanBabbiemanjushasmaaneetfananna_88shiny3DamayantiM79deepsyranj_mNaksh4evaasmiley96tvfreaqdivyababuJuhiNeenaneteche_chimani88susan88krk05sriyapoojagckasturitina2minapuniragHeenapekomasbostanianSun-Lovergattudeepa911ashasangeetabmm1985nithi07dailyvisitornurulainPranjjalsakadafisejal1986-Swetha-AnjanaYYZGauri22naj7teri_susanPicasso9SushaanManeet_Nancy_AbhiAnimunz.kinnu410sevakmushkan_2003funfanandvsreevasksravssbablinishashelly_nairEl_Doradoveil_of_rosespjyopiyualkaBee3nazzachieverx-Sundas-xRuhani..debby_11charminggenieanna44bhavi20_suknaik99KyunkiImafanadinats07shivani003PavaniShinyatominisswethasyam08Autumn.ammoos.Vrish.Suchi-shamilUsman.RockChicGirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV WU:17/8/11:HOD forgave JG with one condition..." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smiley96

Groupbie

smiley96

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Oh NO ! why did the stupid HOD forgive the J and G slimebag duo..?D'oh

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiWebsieandvpjyoshivani003atominisshamilkhusi_*

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thanks khusi
I hope their (JG)happiness is short lived!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiandvpjyoatominischarminggenieshivani003khusi_*

smiley96

Groupbie

smiley96

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
And also the CV's are overdoing it..It started on a good note with A wanting to go forward in life and J and G being miserable..Now, it's the opposite- A isn't quite successfull in convincing the villagers to study and J and G are having a good time in Mumbai and now also the HOD forgave them..This wasn't supposed to happen..I'm very dissapointedThumbs Down

Edited by smiley96 - 17 August 2011 at 9:59am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababunithi07Habeeba_dandvpjyoatominischarminggenieKyunkiImafanswethasyam08shamil

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

hmm...i think...due to HOD's condition... they have to do extra duties...so cant give enough time to each other...that may be creat some problems...

byt anywayz...am disappointed too!!
very badly!!
precap is interesting!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley96nihsheethandvpjyocharminggenieswethasyam08shamil

atominis

IF-Rockerz

atominis

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Today's episode is a LOL! Gauri-Jagat will work to serve other destitute people?!! Haha! Weren't they busy escaping from backward villages to the glitzy world of city that offers more opportunity?! Her speech in HOD's department was such a joke! What silly emotional atyachar and filmy dialogue-baazi! Wonder how the HOD allowed them to yak so much?LOL

Jagat never intended to serve the poor! He's the kind of man who'd fleece poor patients, prescribe medicines where none are needed. He'll be a money-hungry doctor, not the serve-the-humanity type!

It's again frustrating how they have begun to use film songs as background music! I find it odd in GAGA scenes and equally weird and irritating in Anandi's scenes! Will they use songs from Lagaan and CDI now for Anandi in future? ''Sun mitwa'', ''Chale chalo'' and ''Chak De India''?!!Angry

It's so strange and out of sync for a show like BV! Filmy songs remind me of Ekta mai's serials. 

I wish they come up with their own songs or creations instead of using filmy music in background. Filmy songs take away the seriousness of the issue and belittle the whole feel of the show.

Again frustrating to see all focus on GAGA with barely 7-8 minutes dedicated to Anandi!! Is it GAGA scenes that should be shown in a rush or Anandi scenes?! Is Gauri just a character like Mandira or Komolika or is she parallel lead? I hope makers of this serial clarify! Is Anandi some side character or something?!Dead Gauri-Jagya have previously also had months of episodes dedicated to their romance and silly escapades in college. When exactly will the serial makers focus on Anandi???!!!

Will Anandi finally start her classes as well as her own education or will she keep doing gaon ka bhraman for the rest of this week?!Angry

I think she should at least make a start with the few people she managed to convince. Others can come later, seeing progress of the few who've agreed to come!

Why so much focus on Jagat and Gauri? If not Jagat-Gauri then it is about Singhs! Anandi ko kab dikhaya jayega?!

The only thing I liked about the episode was Anandi's part in the precap. Her identifying the fact that she totally needs to dissociate from Jagya in order to move on in her life! I hope the episode tomorrow is EQUALLY about her and not just about GAGA ka saga!Dead

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67divyababusmiley96nihsheethgckasturiPranjjalnithi07AbhiAniPicasso9andvILoveDramavasujapjyosanjukta..KyunkiImafancharminggenieswethasyam08Suchi-shamilkhusi_*

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Khushi. Where is the dislike button to hit on the story line?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiesmiley96ILoveDramaandvPicasso9vasujapjyoKyunkiImafanswethasyam08shamilkhusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redapple1

Thanks for the update Khushi. Where is the dislike button to hit on the story line?
LOL...ditto!
u know what...i didnt like the dislike button i...but these days i want it too!Ouch

Edited by khusi_* - 17 August 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranjjalswethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top