Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Sooo...now that we know Kastur's Mohan Pyaare wasn't a spoilt brat from the very beginning and that she's NOT in love with a guy she's never seen, what are your thoughts, theories, ideas on this facet of Mohan? From now on of course we're going to be seeing only Mohan the Rockstar, and then his changed avatar later, but I was wondering if we could just have a thread discussing bhola bhaala Gujju Mohan pre-Pardes-makeover! Wink We'll get to know more about him  in today's episode, sure, but let's pitch in a few theories stories and ideas here and see if we were right? Like...what kind of guy was he? Did he like being Champu Mohan? Most importantly, did he like Kastur back before he left or did he just think of her as a friend??

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritsparkling-starSimran42XDutchPwincessXminaz296-Awantika-iheartChaiFallen Star-Hina-purvimeh-Maha-Meehak.Lubz.TaAnuTyroburgerchaapmishti_17SunShine_ASoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Champu the One-Episode-Wonder!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
I think Mohan was this typical gujju guy cos of the typical traditional culture surrounding him ... A shy reserved guy with innocence and simplicity ... Also his family would be middle-class probably lower middle-class...and so therein he might not have got to fulfill some of his "rich" dreams .. and so when he is sent abroad to study his attention turns from studies to the things he never got to do or have ... as for kastur i think he might have not even thought of her as a friend ... their families would have fixed this alliance and mohan wouldnt have gotten any chance of his own to think or judge whether he wants kastur as his spouse ... previously he would be one obedient guy who would have nodded for engagemnet just cos family tells him to do it... but when he'd go abroad he'd come back with his own established views and thinking and that is when he would start reasoning out ...
All in all Mohan already looks like such an intriguing character since 1st epi itself Day Dreaming cant wait to explore him Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcy-Awantika-Fallen Star-Hina--Maha-Meehak.

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Aaj bhi aey ga Day DreamingROFL

And character analysis? I love doing it but Broken Heart

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 August 2011 at 7:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcy

purvimeh

IF-Rockerz

purvimeh

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Lizzy, 

I have a feeling Mohan is coming from a back drop who had a rigid fly  with rules & regulations.. & constant backfiring from his father,,& that he was prolly scared & scummed to things in life...in general with no voice of his own.. & he may have never wanted to go abroad but the once he got there the western influence caught  him & that brought the whole outlook..in his attitude..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth DarcyiheartChai

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Mohan... Day Dreaming

Kastur's imagining Mohan in the bhola bhaala avatar has definitely got to do something that probably changed after Mohan went abroad..Maybe after he went away from India, he might have thought about many things that he never probably thought and so this makeover..  IMO, Mohan was this geeky, agyakaari beta(Well, he might still be one)  and friendly towards Kastur before he went abroad and Pardes changed him.. Probably Kastur has always seen her Mohan that way and thats why her imagination says this all... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcy-Hina-iheartChai

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
You know his out look was bound to change ... no matter what ... because once you go to live in a new country that too for years you are bound to adopt their way of life in some ways specially in your clothing and all ... no surprises there, I mean the way he is in the picture you can't expect him in such get up abroad can you?

What changed his good heart into a grey one is what we need to look at ... like many said it may be that he was a deprived child or grew up in strict atmosphere that when he got freedom he lost it

Edited by Soaps1 - 17 August 2011 at 8:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcy-Hina-iheartChaiLubz.TaAnu

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
How long DID he stay there though? I'm guessing from the promo that he was 17 or 18, and Kastur  is 19 by the time he returns right, which  should leave him in  his early twenties...he can't have spent more than 3 years there is my guess.

Still even  a year is enough, and I'm guessing most of his changing of looks and attitude was to survive. I mean would he have really survived in a UK school/college in his Champu avatar? And if he liked books (assuming, since he is always shown holding a batch of them in his hands) then I'm also guessing that he either got in with the "bad crowd" and started getting distracted, or got bullied in school/college.

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 17 August 2011 at 9:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iheartChai

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yea even if its 2 years he will adopt the dress code and all for sure its inevitable 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.