Catching up with Rati--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Catching up with Rati Pandey
Television actress Rati Pandey, who shot to fame as the bubbly Nupur Bhushan in STAR One's iconic college show Miley Jab Hum Tum, is currently busy spending time with her family members and managing her construction business. Here is Rati talking about her passion, her physiotherapy and more.
By Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next

How is your physiotherapy treatment going on?
It's going on pretty well. My doctors have told me to exercise and they have prescribed medicines too. They have suggested surgery but I won't be able to take up any work if I do it now. For now, I am just concentrating on medication.

What are you most passionate about apart from acting?
Apart from acting, I am passionate about starting my own business, and if not, then I would like to help my family members in our business. My brother and I had dreamt of opening a hotel in Patna but it has been put on hold. Instead we have started a construction business in my home town. We are looking forward to expanding our business in Mumbai too.

Now that you have ventured into business, are you planning to quit acting?
If I get typical roles then I am not interested, but if I get a challenging role which I haven't done before or if I get a good travel based show then I would love to do it. So currently, I haven't been thinking about quitting acting per se.

What keeping you busy these days?
I am spending time with my mother who has come from Patna and she is pampering me a lot by making delicious food. We went shopping too as I love shopping. I am so into shopping that if I get bored, I shop online from ebay and other sites.

Which show do you love to watch these days?
I generally watch travel shows on TLC and AXN's Fear Factor. Sometimes if I am in mood, I watch Phulwa. Recently I watched Sanaya's new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? and it looked quite interesting.

When are you coming back on the work front?
Very soon. This time it won't be a daily soap but a travel based reality show on a popular channel. It will launch soon and I am looking forward to it. There are some other projects in the pipeline too.

Are you in touch with your Miley Jab Hum Tum co-stars?
I get along with them, but right now I prefer to stay with my family as I am a family oriented person. I am enjoying my time with my family for now.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for sharing Armu ...

Rati Hope to see u soon onscreen in a fiction show 😃.. First get well soon than take up new project...

You became business women now.. proud to be ur fan😛

Thank God..you r not thinkin about quitting acting.. please do not do it ever ...we need to see talented actress on tv  and u r one of them

You are such a sweetheart...😃

I love this line--------------

When are you coming back on the work front?
Very soon😃.

This time it won't be a daily soap but a travel based reality show on a popular channel. It will launch soon and I am looking forward to it. There are some other projects in the pipeline too😳.
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Yukti22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
❤️
my angel's intv after such along time...awwwieee...
EDIT:
Ratzyyy plz don't quit acting...My life will be incomplete without u
Edited by -Yukti- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Yukti-

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
my angel's intv after such along time...awwwieee...

Yeh Yukti.. she is truly amazing, clean hearted  n honest person, God Bless Her ...😃
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Updated fully.. <3

Glad to hear about Rati... i really m dying to see her back on screen..!! :)
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She can't quit acting! She's clearly one of the best in the industry! 😲
But whatever her decision is, I shall respect and support her! Thank God she's not really thinking on those lines 😛
Wishing her the best in whatever she does, whether business or acting. Love her!

Thanks for posting <33
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
an article aft sooo long!!!!

hhmmm...Concentrating on Medication
(seems like its the 2nd time Rati di opted Medication & physiotherapy instead of surgery)
Rati di...whtevr it is...plzzz b very careful...plzzz

"I haven't been thinking about quitting acting per se"
plzzz Rati di...dont evn think abt it also...Tv ka kya hoga??? aur sabse imp humara kya hoga???

hmm,.,,,,few days back only i got to knw tht Rati di's mom is with her & i was sooo Happy coz, there is no one else who can take care of Rati di better thn her mom!!!

Get well Sooon Rati di...Luv u lotsss

Thnx for Sharing...Happy to read abt Rati di aft a longgg time..

Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Meehak. thumbnail
Thanks for sharring ! 😳
God bless her.
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awsome Article after so long😃

Come back soon pls ..missing u onscreen 😕

Thanks for sharing 🤗
-Nymphadora- thumbnail