Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina: A Minute with Katrina (new interview) (Page 3)

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wat_up

there is no need to laugh, if anything I should laugh at you, there is so much evidence of them breaking up, yet u want to believe otherwise, whatever!

Thanks now you can leave me alone and let me live in my make believe Salman-Katrina world. And you can concentrate on Karishma and other thingsLOL This way we both happy. Smile

As I said, I don't care what you or anyone thinks, I have my right to my opinion. Just like SRK manias who think hes the King have their right. Ok am out, talk later.

Oh yes, must say SaL-KaT rocksClap

Really? Sleepy

Edited by chocolover89 - 17 August 2011 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Reddy

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct

Who knows and truly cares LOL I just came upon this because was actually searching on Salman and bodyguard but strange how Katrina related things pop up. Once they start shooting EK Ka Tiger we will get to know through sources or through Salman what is going on. Wink Plus my stance as always been, that Salman be happy, and presently he most happy talking on her, helping her, etc. Geez I wish there was a guy out there who do all thatClap

There are plenty in this world i'm sure if one looks around you'll surely find that 'one'

Actually, I do agree with you there are, and even hereSmile. Just that some Like Salman go way beyond which is cool, He has helped so many with out expecting anything in returnSmileClap 

@nkapoor I was not picking on any group but saying the opposite that I respect their opinions, whether I agree with them or not. And have no issues with those who don't agree with mine either
Hope I made my point clear. Smile
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ms.Reddy

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I never thought calling people "maniacs" is being respectful. Sleepy

But whatever floats your boat I guess.

Ms.Reddy

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

there is no need to laugh, if anything I should laugh at you, there is so much evidence of them breaking up, yet u want to believe otherwise, whatever!

Thanks now you can leave me alone and let me live in my make believe Salman-Katrina world. And you can concentrate on Karishma and other thingsLOL This way we both happy. Smile

As I said, I don't care what you or anyone thinks, I have my right to my opinion. Just like SRK manias who think hes the King have their right. Ok am out, talk later.

Oh yes, must say SaL-KaT rocksClap

Really? Sleepy

@chcho, not talking on you or other SRK supporters just the ones who are staunch on this believe. Go see in threads, the ones in the club themselves said hes the king and we should not say anything against  him. so i meant those who are die-hard, they said it not meLOL

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

^^u were targetting srk fan club weren't u? u can believe what u want to believe, however ur sal-kat business is getting annoying! if u want people to let ur opinion be, u shud let others opinion be also, rather then trying to prove ur point all the time

I don't. You can say whatever you want. YOu opened a topic I don't mind, but you PM me to check it out, did I pm you to  check my topic.?

And please don't try to say that I am saying something against them, I am not, actually I respect them and there viewsClap Its shows how loyal they are and rspect loyalitySmile
wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I never thought calling people "maniacs" is being respectful. Sleepy

But whatever floats your boat I guess.

sorry, but I said Mania (means a craze) like we say Salman mania (meaningcraze but in positive sense) sorry you taking  it in a neg way. I don't mind people saying it to meSmile Plus I know onceI leave bolly section so does my views, so this is only place I talk on it. LOL In real I don't care that much
nkapoor IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top