Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina: A Minute with Katrina (new interview) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

MaSqUeRaDe

Goldie

MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
I believe Sallu-Kat has broken up since 2010
Not sure about her dating Ranbir though..maybe it was just a fling which lasted for few days or nothing at all..dont think it was a serious relation

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myriam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina: A Minute with Katrina (new interview) (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2direct

This must've been more than a minute

Who knows and truly cares LOL I just came upon this because was actually searching on Salman and bodyguard but strange how Katrina related things pop up. Once they start shooting EK Ka Tiger we will get to know through sources or through Salman what is going on. Wink Plus my stance as always been, that Salman be happy, and presently he most happy talking on her, helping her, etc. Geez I wish there was a guy out there who do all thatClap

Edited by wat_up - 17 August 2011 at 10:33am

neha9999

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

2direct

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by wat_up

Originally posted by nkapoor

Originally posted by wat_up

she probably just said No because she don't want to go into her personal business. I liked her answer. 

Also will post , theres another interview and they ask on her relation status with Salman, and there she says theres always going to be speculation, and its ok with her. Plus as I have said many times, she just says whatever at the moment, and in some interviews says what ever salman says she agrees lol. 
link of that interview? please, in every interview I have read and have watched she has said that she is not dating salman anymore

Its on You tube, Zoom go search LOL But when return as got to go in a bit I will search the articles and all since you seem very interested in her personal  things, more than even Katrina supporters lol. They have a club you can join too.
there is no need to laugh, if anything I should laugh at you, there is so much evidence of them breaking up, yet u want to believe otherwise, whatever!

Thanks now you can leave me alone and let me live in my make believe Salman-Katrina world. And you can concentrate on Karishma and other thingsLOL This way we both happy. Smile

As I said, I don't care what you or anyone thinks, I have my right to my opinion. Just like SRK manias who think hes the King have their right. Ok am out, talk later.

Oh yes, must say SaL-KaT rocksClap

Edited by wat_up - 17 August 2011 at 10:40am

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged

Ms.Reddy

2direct

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top