Beautiful one liner

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
hey ya ppl ,

sorry i missed mondays episode and wasnt able to come and open a thread or rather share my opinion , but yday was nice , and i loved the simple one liner of Kunal ...

Simply loved when he said , its not a must that u dont show ur concern doesnt mean ur not bothered about problem (sorry yaar, some thing on these lines ) , well true , some ppl keep on nagging and crying , some rather try to smile and block from mind so that they can think of in other way to make things work out ...

Love

J

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-arabicaGurpreetDneemeSandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beautiful one liner" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sandstone

IF-Sizzlerz

Sandstone

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Totally agree.. That line was so touchy and true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Yah True..But different peoples have differnt meanings

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.