Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 14 January 2006 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugar bun

i don't know about that, but if there is some really stale information in some of the posts... something like : "dan radcliffe is going to play harry potter in the first movie!"... then, by all means, let's do away with it...
but if there are some really interesting discussions on the last few pages... please keep them... Smile

i agree with u.... and ya the pics of the cast shud be there....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Request to forum Moderators. (Page 2)" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samrina

samrina

Posted: 17 January 2006 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
gr8t idea

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 18 January 2006 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Hey I agree with tejas, n I would like to make a suggestion too. You know, you mods should decrease the number of sticky threads at the top. Bcoz then there is very lil space for the normal threads! Then the forum will look uncluttered!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 19 January 2006 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashi rocks

Hey I agree with tejas, n I would like to make a suggestion too. You know, you mods should decrease the number of sticky threads at the top. Bcoz then there is very lil space for the normal threads! Then the forum will look uncluttered!

well they shud only remove the JKR biography.. put the gallery in the imp.. if they can... and the rest shud be there coz  we normally go and post there na

Post Reply New Post

Go to top