Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One Word Description Of IPKKND Characters!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Welcome! Hi I'm Sonia Big smile

Okay so here is the deal: The following are the characters of this show. I would like everyone to describe them in one single word only. A word that will be perfect to describe them, their characteristics and quirkiness!

It'll be fun and let's see what others think of your one word opinion of the characters.

1) Arnav Singh Raizada
2) Khushi Kumari Gupta
3) Payal Gupta
4) Laxmi LOL
5) Nani
6) Lavanya Kashyap
7) Anjali Raizada
8) Like Sabi says Snake aka Shyam
9) Akash Raizada
10) Manorama aka mami
11) Nandkisore aka India Gupta

Alright, so the list is complete, since in my opinion these are the main characters of the show. But let me know if I missed out someone and good luck! Embarrassed

**PS- Not allowed to use Snake for Shyam Tongue
**Idea Credit: Maris! HeartStar

Edited by -Predator- - 17 August 2011 at 5:55am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Word Description Of IPKKND Characters!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OyeChupKar

Goldie

OyeChupKar

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Whoop! Sorry! Didn't see it around. My bad.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.