Posted: 12 years ago
INDEX

Part 1'''''''' Page 1

Part 2'''''''' Page 2

Part 3 '''''''' Page 3

Part 4'''''''' Page 4

Part 5&6'''''''Page 7

ARHI FF part 4

RECAP :Arnav held khushi close after wards cradling her he whispered I love you Ms khushi kumari gupta.

2 hours later arnav woke up and looked at khushi with a smile she woke up and smiled too but her smiled turn to horror as the realization hit him of what they have done omg said arnav looking at khushi as she broke down in tears khushi he said as he reached his hands out haath math lagaana mujey said khushi crying but khushi khushi lept out of the bed and ran to the bathroom he hurriedly put on his clothes and waited for her she got out of the bathroom looking as beautiful ever khushi she looked mad he reached out for her as she tried to open the door whats wrong he asked as she tried to avoid his eyes what we did was a big mistak SHHH arnav said placing his finger on his lips don't say that I love you and what we did was not a mistake it was my love for you I know we lost ourselves to each other but let me get one thing clearly we are getting married as soon as possible not because we made a mistake but because we love each other and I can't live without you and I don't want people to spoil your name I been waiting for this for so long since that day I realized I love you the day I first met u I tried hard to fight off my love for you but I couldn't he kneeled down before her and took a beautiful ring

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I arnav singh raizada would be honored to ask you khushi kumara gupta to marry me and be mine always forever

Khushi gasped as he put it on her finger it had the initials ASR written in it

Tears of joys sprung from her eyes but arnav thought she was crying and looked so worried she burst out laughing he then took another box would u do the honors and opened a beautiful ring  the ring which khushi remembered anjali had asked her to pick a ring for arnav as she wanted to gift it to him as a b day gift but it looked a bit different as the initial KKG was written in it

Does this mean anjali ji knows he nodded as he said from now on call her di they heard a knock at the door without thinking arnav opened the door to see anjali standing there folding her arms what are you both doing she asked smirking at them khushi blushed as arnav said di please congrats to you both anjali said hugging both of them mami he was listening to this nearby thought arnav and lavanya got engaged and told nani and called up her frnds and told the same anjali took khushi down stairs arnav couldn't bare without seeing her and headed downstairs and saw khushi and his di laughing as they prepared for dinner he spied on khushi and saw her heading to the kitchen and grabbed her from behind arnavji she whispered koi dhek lay ga dhek nei dho said arnav smiling mischievously khushi called anjali a ee di   and started walking towards anjali when arnav held her hand from behind khushi froze on the spot. she stood there so as to hide arnav holding her hand.what r u doing asked anjali nothing go and call chote for dinner ok said khushi just then arnav  started  creating havoc on her senses by creating soothing circles on her waist khushi gulped as she saw anjali  looking at her strangely what happened khushi asked  nothing u go i am coming ok said anjali and left khushi  tried to free her hand but arnav pulled her towards him  she gave him an angry stare and said let me go i have to go pls jaan ok said arnav  as soon as arnav let khushi go and turned he blushed as he saw his di grinning chote I didnt know you were this romantic he just gave her his stare and set down after dinner anjali asked arnav to drop khushi as khushi blushed they got in the car and he said you know what I told lavanya about us khushi went numb lavanya was one of her best pals what did she say she told me she already felt that we loved each other and she will be leaving next month and told us congrats and wished us a bright future.

It was a week after arnav and khushi got together khushi went to arnav's house on nani's request and found the whole house decorated chamkili thum aagayee said lavanya smiling as she hugged her and whispered congrats making khushi blush more lets go in there is a surprise for you arnav is not home yet she said giving her a wink as she noticed khushi looking here and there after awhile arnav arrived and stood gaping at khushi his di had warned him she had gifted her a nice sari but she looked breathtakingly beautiful he had difficulty breathing

he composed himself and walked away ignoring both her and la later OP came and called khushi and said arnav wants khushi to come to his room she went and knocked what is it arnavji don't call me that call me arnav he said as he hugged her you look so beautiful my princess he said smiling can you pick my dress he said as he headed to the bathroom she took out a beautiful suit for him

Arnav took his time and got down in his ASR mode making everyone look at him and see his power and aura arnav was about to go to khushi when his nani  summons lavanya announces in the party about arnav and lavanya's marriage and anjali and lavanya is shocked hearing this. Lavanya says but naniji mami stops her  however, the worst affected is khushi and she completely breaks down. Arnav doesn't get a chance to clear out the misunderstanding as everyone starts congratulating both him and la  and he rushes out to calm khushi down as he sees her leave his house.

khushi tells him that she has finally realized her standing and her status. She tells him that the problem with middle class people is that they day- dream and wish for their dreams to be fulfilled when in reality it doesn't happen that way. Arnav tells her that it is only a misunderstanding and he only loves her. He can leave everything for her. He tells her that he will declare his love for her in front of everyone right now. He then tells her that she has the most beautiful eyes in the world and he can't see tears in them.but she doesn't listen to him and leaves as he reached for her she pushed him and got in a auto and drove away anjali and lavanya came rushing as they saw how broken arhi were anjali told she had told nani everything as arnav rushed to his car taking lavanya along but he couldn't reach his khushi as they met with an accident hurting both him and lavanya badly anjali tried calling khushi but her phone was switched off and no one was answering from her house

Pre cap: arnav recovered from his accident so did la she decided to leave for abroad and arnav decided to go meet khushi as he reached her home town he felt empty inside no wind blew like it did when khushi was around to his dismay her house was locked he turn around to meet the car mechanic who worked at the garage he informed him that they had left arnav rode and rode he searched throughout whole of india but couldn't find his khushi he broke down crying khushi

http://www.radioreloaded.com/tracks/?36917

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
πŸ‘it was breath taking but i am filled  with tears for ARHI at the same time πŸ˜­
thanks for the pm dear lifuπŸ‘
i wanted to know where khushi had gone πŸ€’
update soon can't wait 
hiddenpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear
tat was awesome
pls add me in your pm list ...
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab update!
Things took quite a turn here.
Poor Arnav and Khushi were completely caught off guard.
Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for the PM!
😊
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow such a great update  felt sorry for kushi and arnav hope there together soon.
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
aw.. poor arnav.. hope he finds his khushi soon!!
awesome update!!!
thank you so much for the pm!!
continue soon!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It started all happy and cute and then BAM you put a twist
i did not see that coming
please update soon...i hope arnav finds his love...i feel so bad for him
thanks for the pm
Lifu18 thumbnail
promo: 3yrs later arnav is on a bussiness trip to USA he thought he saw his khushi that's when he heard her Arkhan Sing Raizada you come here this instance he was shocked to hear the name and even felt jealous a cute boy of 2yrs came and collided with him.

guys pls do comment i feel very sad when u guys dnt  comment πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ so please do remember to comment and let me know u guys like my ff so i can continue with it if not i cant

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
maria_awan thumbnail
its great dear plz update soon and do pm me  
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like it! Do send me a pm when u're done!