Fan Fictions

ARHI FF Meant to b 2GETHER PART 11 on page 20

Lifu18 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Well the show is dragging so i thought why not write an ff my way  based on the show
my ff starts after the shooting star epi

part 1

it has been a week since the shooting star incident arnav was arranging his di and jiju's anniversary as it was today the celebrations went well it was time to call it a night and head  home arnav saw his di looking moody kiya baath hai di he asked woh ur jiju has to go to lucknow right away oh di  chaley lets go home he said

at kushi's

buaji was very sick   payal and kushi were attending to her when kushi's phone rang hello she said kushiji it was the event manager ur dishes were a hit they have paid u mote then u asked for sachi said kushi happily u can come and collect the money now kushi hanged up the phone and told what happened to buaji and payal thye were happy but someone had to remain with buaji what to do thum do no jaayo saying this she drifted off to sleep no jiji u stay back i will go saying this kushi ran with her bag she got a rickshaw and headed to the given address shr reached there the event manager was there he handed her the check and she saw the decoration being taken out and told she will help out there was a big basket of flowers she wanted them so she asked someone and took it she was so happy  and was heading to the road to get a rickshaw she didnt see the lean muscular body thats was coming in her way as she was so lost in the beautiful flowers
arnav had just bidden goodnight to his di and jiju who was heading for the airport he was about to get in the car when he remembered he forgot his phone he headed to get it he found his phone and was checking to see if anyone had messaged or called him and didnt notice that a girl was heading his way "BAM" they collided with each other and the basket went swirling up in the air and both of them were showered by flowers arnav gasped so did she then he whispered kushi tum

Precap: arnav trying to talk to kushi she doesn't want to listen its late at least let me  drop u home NO said kushi suddenly  it starts raining get in the car arnav orders kushi doesnt give a damn and walks away 

How is it hope u guys like it pls do let me know and leave comments  so i can continue dis ff

INDEX

Part 1'''''''' Page 1

Part 2'''''''' Page 2

Part 3 '''''''' Page 3

Part 4'''''''' Page 4

Part 5&6'''''''Page 7

Part 7'''''''' Page 9
Part 8'''''''' Page 13
Part 9'''''''' Page 16
Part 10'''''''' Page 19
Edited by Lifu18 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmi4you thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
NICE PLOT LOOKING FORWARD FOR ARHI MEETING👍🏼
ayesha786xxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey great start please continue xxX
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A very interesting start to the story dear. 
The precap looks great!!Please do continue.
😊
safoora17 thumbnail
Very nice n cute...plz do cont...
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved this update.❤️
Plz. keep writing.great one. plz do add me to ur pm list
Raunika
Lifu18 thumbnail
INDEX

Part 1'''''''' Page 1

Part 2'''''''' Page 2

Part 3 '''''''' Page 3

Part 4'''''''' Page 4

Part 5&6'''''''Page 7

ARHI FF

Part 2

God this kushi kumari gupta is such a pain in the --- thought arnav as she stomped off he paced up and reached her in one swift movement its late at least let me  drop u home NO said kushi suddenly  it starts raining get in the car Arnav orders kushi doesn't give a damn and walks away  urg yeh ladki said arnav banging his fists on the car booom there was a big thunder he turned around just as khushi came running to him and held on to him as if he was her lifeguard what the exclaimed arnav as he felt her slim figure collide with his hard body and stopped as he saw how scared kushi was lets get u home said arnav and held her hand started walking both of them slipped he balanced to keep them both from falling and thier eyes met they didnt know for how long they stood in the rain when suddenly kushi started sneezing he hurriedly took her to the car   as he drove off he put on the heater  for khushi and blasted off whats wrong with you is this the way to behave that too late at night what if something happened to he stopped to look at her she was fast a sleep he whispered you as they got near her house he woke her up he didn't want to have an encounter with her bua who was devoted to nand kisore he rolled his eyes thank u said khushi as she got off
arnav got home and was about to get off when he notice something near the next seat he looked to see what it was and muttered guess this is going to my collection of KKG he took the ear ring and headed inside by now he had collected decorative beads on her dress,a payal, her bindhi and what not.
next morning khushi woke up and headed to RM as soon as she got in she met arnav who was leaving for work she blushed as soon as she remembered their awkward position and eye lock last night arnav wondered why she was blushing and then remebered and turned beetroot red arey chote why is ur face so red called anjali its nothing di kushi kumari gupta you are late ur salary will be cut he said harshly and went off humpf attitude haan  sadu kahey ka said khushi as anajli said dnt take it personally chamkili thum aagayee come here said lavanya from upstairs

Lavanyya had gone off to a party instructing khushi to do her laundry for her nani was furious u dnt have to do this kushi beti stop it and took her to nani's room by know arnav had arrived and had gone for a shower khushi was talking with nani when she saw anjali going with ironed clothes thinking that arnav isnt home khushi offered to help as anjali would have to climb up with them anajli handed over the clothes khushi got in arnav rooms and put his ironed clothes in the cupboard and as anjali instructed took clothes out for arnav as he always showers after coming from work she was about to leave when the bathroom door opened she gasped so did arnav as he got out of the bathroom to get his towel she covered her face but he got super mad and grabbed her they both fell on the bed she gasped out loudly as she realized the only thing covering him was her duppata that got rolled around his waist she wanted the ground to eat her up then and there this was by far the most embarrassing situation that too with laad governor she closed her eyes and said hai devi mayaa.

note: i did a short update but decided to add some more so those who have read before do read it again cox i update again with a new paragraph the last paragraph is an added new one

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 years ago
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update dear!!
Khushi got scared and went to Arnav...really cute.
The last scene was brilliant.
Thanks for the PM deary!!
😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this is really good!!!
you have to send me a pm when you update it the next time!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update!!!
thanks for the pm