Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Rajbeer and Preeto managed to capture my imagination to make me write a fanfic; they are such an awesome couple! So here goes my first attempt at writing a fic on them. Please do read and leave me your comments. Constructive criticism is appreciated!

And also, please note the timeline of the fic. The pairing hasn't matured on the show as yet. So for the purposes of this fic, we'll assume that Preeto and Rajbeer have become closer to one another after bringing about Jogi and Jassi's marriage. I have also invented a tailor shop for Preeto where she and Rajbeer can meet conveniently.*winks*

SYNOPSIS- Preeto and Rajbeer have been getting closer after arranging the marriage of their friends. Rajbeer realizes his feelings for Preeto, only to realize that she may be in love with another man. Who is this mysterious stranger? And will things end happily ever after for Rajbeer?

GENRE- Romance, humour

RATING- Suitable for all ages

Edited by Amri174 - 19 August 2011 at 8:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91br200910anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""PUPPY LOVE" -Rajeeto FF Part 3 Updated" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
                                          "Puppy Love"- Chapter 1

Rajbeer couldn't bear it. It was his luck- his bloody, accursed luck that had let him down more times than he could possibly count. It was only to be expected; his timing was ironic. After seven months of togetherness, of constant bantering and arguing; pure silliness, he now bitterly thought, he had finally made up his mind to confess his true feelings to the woman of his heart. (God, where did that come from? Love must be making him more messed up than he supposed. )

And she had decided to go and fall in love with someone else.

All the usual signs were there. Preeto was by nature a sunny person, but now it seemed as if happiness was simply radiating from her. Anything and everything pleased her. The smiles became longer, more involuntary.  Hell, the big one had bestowed on the watchman of the building next to her newly set-up tailor shop had that old man squirming in pleasure, while he had looked on in a blazing fire of anger. From the time they had connived to bring about Jaggi and Jassi's marriage, he had dropped at her shop often- to tease her, rile her up, to get a rise out of her. But the main purpose of his visits was to see her face flush up to his remarks, the look in her eyes when she talked back to him, and that adorable pout that would form on her face when she thought of a suitable comeback.

But now, things had changed, and that too...disagreeably. She no longer argued with him, but became calm and serene. She came to having the constant look of a person who had achieved paramount happiness, and couldn't bring herself to contain it.

At one time, her smiles would have enchanted him. But now, they simply added to his misery. What business had she looking like that while he wished earnestly for the earth to swallow him up? He felt as if he had lost her even before she could be fully his.  No, I won't go through this anymore, he decided. It was high time. He needed to find out what kind of a man she had picked up, and what he had done to capture her imagination . And most importantly, what he had done to make her look so...fulfilled.

Rajbeer had the look of a man on a mission on his face as he began taking his staccato steps to her shop. Without bothering to knock, he threw the door open. She was perched on her chair,surrounded in a messy heap of clothes, and the now familiar measuring tape encircling her neckShe jumped a little before turning her attention to him; eyebrows raised and a knowing smile on her face. His gaze shifted from her face to the cell phone in her hand, which she had been intently looking at before he had made his grand entry. He screwed his eyes to make out what she had been looking at, and visibly gulped. A picture on her cell phone. The object of her scrutiny, and that too in a manner which could be best described as fawning.

That's it, he decided. He had had enough. Time to come out in the open. He would make her speak and then decide on his course of action- to bash that fellow up so that he wouldn't gather up courage to look at another living woman again; or maybe to hang him on the gallows. All he wanted now was the courage to look into her eyes and ask her about him outright. Then he would make his choice.

Author's Note- So how was it? I have already completed this fic, so if I get an encouraging response I will post all the other parts. It will be a five parter.

Edited by Amri174 - 17 August 2011 at 4:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...sweetsonia10shrutiavmash91

br200910

IF-Rockerz

br200910

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
nice.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Amri-

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Beautiful ff!!! pls do continue...SmileSmile

-Amri-

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Amri

I will give my comment tomorrow ?Is it Ok?Wink.I always believe in encouraging young writer to write story.Every body can't write It is god's gift.
All the best ti youClap

-Amri-

-Amri-

IF-Dazzler

-Amri-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

"PUPPY LOVE"- CHAPTER 2

That's it, he decided. He had had enough. Time to come out in the open. He would make her speak and then decide on his course of action- to bash that fellow up so that he wouldn't gather up courage to look at another living woman again; or maybe to hang him on the gallows. All he wanted now was the courage to look into her eyes and ask her about him outright. Then he would make his choice.

"Ok, Preeto," he said with a sneer, "I can see what's going on. I thought you at least considered me your friend! You are insulting my intelligence by pretending as if nothing has happened. I won't have it any longer. Out with it now!"

She continued to look at him quizzically, staring at him in that calm, placid manner that she had adopted of late. It wasn't like her at all, she used to be such a bundle of energy all the time. There was a time when he could guess what was going in her mind simply by looking at her face, it was so expressive. But now her face was inscrutable, showing absolutely no semblance of emotion or expression. It was times like these that unnerved him the most. He hated it when he couldn't tell what was going on in her mind.

After what felt like hours, her face visibly softened, and gave way to a killer smile. "Rajbeer", she simply said, and stood up. Taking elegant strides, she came and stood directly in front of him. He had not expected this close proximity, and took a step back unconsciously. Great, he thought. Way to make this more harder.

But all the unease that he felt immediately disappeared when he felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder. As usual, she could placate him in his most troubled times with the simple, reassuring touch of her soft fingers.

However, his thoughts soon flew back to the agonizing moments of the entire week. Wondering who she was with; how he was; where she had met him. And more importantly, the dull pain that throbbed in his stomach when he thought of her and him. Together.

The comfort he had felt a moment ago disappeared, and was replaced by a cold, righteous anger. She thought she could sway him so easily, did she? Well, she was wrong. He wouldn't fall so easily for it this time. She had to know how he felt. After months of suppressing unrequited feelings, he didn't have it in him to hold it any longer. Yes, she has to know, he decided, a renewed sense of determination taking over his being.

***************************************

Author's note- So who is this guy whom Preeto loves? Reply and tell me your guesses, as well as what you thought of this chapter.

Edited by Amri174 - 18 August 2011 at 4:02am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...shrutiavmash91

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
I feel its Rajbeer himselfWink

-Amri-

ashwini86

ashwini86

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
plz cont. i m waiting for next update,,,,

-Amri-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.