Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Rajbeer Preeto OS-Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Hi guys! So this is my first OS about Rajeeto... Smile I looove them as a couple... so sweet!
Anyway, so this OS is far stretched... we probably will be seeing it later on as months go by, their sweet love story blossoming. But I had this storyline in mind.

Please comment and Enjoy! and ofc, press the Like button

Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

" Rajbeer ji !" called Preeto as her bangles were making noises against her as she ran as fast as she could.

" Preeto! kahaan ho tum?" called Rajbeer as he was in the washroom shaving. Preeto ran into the washroom and saw her husband shaving. She quickly turned around and shielded her eyes.

Rajbeer smirked, " Preeto..."

Preeto bit her lip, " Haye rabba... main bhi naa, jhalli ki jhalli rahongi!" She gulped, " Ji..." Rajbeer walked towards her and Preeto slowly started to walk away... He took her arm and spun her against him.

He looked into her eyes, " Kahaan jaa rahi ho?"

Preeto tried to cover up her shyness with her bubbly attitude. " Oh ho jii! kya hai aapko! bus humay pakar te rehte ho... aab boliye.. kya chahiye aapko?" asked Preeto. Rajbeer looked to the side and smirked, " Acha... to tum mujhse sharma rahi ho?"

Preeto looked around, " N..nahin to-"

" Mera uniform kahaan hain?" asked Rajbeer. Preeto looked at him with surprise. She expected something romantic coming from her Pathar Singh Faujii...

Preeto sighed in frustration and she glared at her husband. " Ji rakh diya hain..." She struggled out of his hold and tried to leave until he pulled her back against him. She started breathing even faster and she closed her eyes.

" Itna sharmao gi to pata hain mera haal kya hoga?" whispered Rajbeer. Preeto only managed to whisper, " Bohot drama karte hain aap..." She opened her eyes and smiled shyly.

She struggled out of his hold and finally backed away. Rajbeer chuckled to himself and washed his face... Preeto went to the dressing table and she began combing her wet hair.

Rajbeer came out of the washroom and he only looked at Preeto lovingly as she put her earrings on. Preeto smiled, " Kya dekh rahe hain aap?" Rajbeer smiled, " You look beautiful... I don't feel like leaving at all..."

Preeto's smile vanished and she looked at Rajbeer with sadness in her eyes. " Aapko jaana hain kya?" asked Preeto. Rajbeer sighed, " Duty is duty Preeto, I have to go..."

Preeto tried not to cry... It was only a few days since her marriage and Rajbeer had to go near Kashmir for duty. Rajbeer quickly got dressed and Preeto dried her hair. He grabbed his wallet and watch.

Preeto quickly made the bed and she looked at Rajbeer who was buttoning his shirt up. He looked at her and smiled. Preeto looked away angrily. " Kya duty shuty! woh pagal samajhte nahin hain? abhi abhi shaadi hui hain!" mumbled Preeto.

Rajbeer laughed at her childishness. Preeto took out his handkerchief and gave it to him but he only grabbed her hand. " Kya?" asked Preeto frustratingly. " Don't say goodbye to me with a frown on your face Preeto" said Rajbeer.

Preeto tried not to cry... " Kab aayenge?" said Preeto shakily.

Rajbeer sighed, " I don't know... haal bohot bura hain wahaan par aur Dhruv bhi jaa raha hain..."

Preeto hugged Rajbeer and said, " Aap naa.. bohot bure ho.."

" Kya karoon Preeto?" added Rajbeer.

" Bus aap nahin jaa rahe" added Preeto stubbornly. Rajbeer sighed, " I have to...please understand"

Preeto knew that Rajbeer would want her faith and courage that he would be back safe and sound from all of this. " Theek hain" replied Preeto. Rajbeer smiled, " Now thats more like my Preeto..."

Preeto and Rajbeer broke out of the hug and Preeto buttoned his shirt up and fixed his badges on his shirt. She gave him his hat and Rajbeer took her hand and they walked out of their room.

Preeto looked at her husband that looked straight ahead without a single line of fear on his face... as if he knew that he would be back with her no matter what.

Preeto prayed to keep Rajbeer safe...

They had breakfast quietly until Dhruv and other soldiers came to their door. Rajbeer and Preeto quickly finished up and he grabbed his suitcase and Preeto quickly gathered everything else for him.

Dhruv greeted Preeto and noticed that her attention was only on Rajbeer.

Now, it was time for Rajbeer to leave for Kashmir. Preeto tried to gather all her courage and faith to see Rajbeer off without crying... But she could not stop her tears.

A small tear rolled down her eyes and Rajbeer wiped it delicately with his index finger. " Preeto, don't cry" said Rajbeer. " Kaisay naa rooh! my husband is going? why would I not be crying?! would I be laughing inthis situation?!!" snapped Preeto.

He chuckled at her outburst. He took her hand and kissed it, " I promise I'll be back..." Preeto nodded.

He was about to leave until Preeto stopped him by the arm. He looked at her questioningly, " Ek minute.." said Preeto. She went to the kitchen and grabbed sweet yoghurt.

She came back out and she quickly stood in front of him. " Just eat this before you go..." said Preeto. Rajbeer nodded and she fed him a spoonful of yoghurt and he ate it lovingly.

He put his hand on her cheek and smiled, " Ab jaaon?"

" Kabhi alvida naa kehna jii" said Preeto stubbornly. Rajbeer hugged her and she only smiled, " Main naa, aapka intezaar karongi... jitni bhi der hojaye..."

He broke out of the hug and said, " Take care Preeto.."

" Aap bhi... aur sahi se khaana... bohot weight sheight lose kiya hain aapne..." replied Preeto.

He looked at his wife for the last time before he left. And she looked at her husband for the last time until he left... He slowly let go of her hand and he left. The soldiers saluted them and Rajbeer walked with Dhruv out of the small house.

Preeto put the bowl down and she quickly ran behind them. She wiped her tears as he left into the jeep. He nodded to her and she waved at him trying to smile, but only tears came down her eyes.

The jeep rolled out of the driveway and Preeto only stood there quietly watching him leave...

Acha Acha I know I should make this OS happy shappy... but isme mazaa kya hain phirLOL And if you all comment enough I will make another part... And that solely depends on all of you!

Thanks for reading though!

Edited by Desigirl144 - 17 August 2011 at 2:56am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...pyaar_kya_karnasoumi93angel97misssmilypretty girlmadhubansen-sia-aysha1989-Amri-sehar mehrotraash91anasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajbeer Preeto OS-Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angel97

angel97

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Really good! keep it up!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Awesome!!! ClapClap

soumi93

soumi93

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
KAAS YE SAB SACH HO JAYEEE ONSCREEN OFCOURSE

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.