Written Update-16th August 2011(complete)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the lovely update
Thanks for the update
I hope there is no tiff between Vikram and Anand coz of Siddhi ...
Kunaal is totaly laid back...I think he will do things at his will and its hard to shake his ground unless situation truly requires

thanks for the lovely update rubal.😊story is shaping up nicely n with good pace,i'm liking it.

the pain behind kunal's frustration,wat he is going through n how anand understands his bro was nicely shown.

seems like anand will slowly get attracted to eachother😊.i don't want mu's btw anand n vikram.this vikram's accent n shilpa 😆😆
Originally posted by -sahasra-

thanks for the lovely update rubal.😊story is shaping up nicely n with good pace,i'm liking it.

the pain behind kunal's frustration,wat he is going through n how anand understands his bro was nicely shown.

seems like anand will slowly get attracted to eachother😊.i don't want mu's btw anand n vikram.this vikram's accent n shilpa 😆😆

U know more than Soni Ji I love to see Shilpa and Vikram's antics 😆...Hope they will be paired opposite to each other😍 🤣
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

U know more than Soni Ji I love to see Shilpa and Vikram's antics 😆...Hope they will be paired opposite to each other😍 🤣
bingo.i got the same thought y'day🤣🤣
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

bingo.i got the same thought y'day🤣🤣

Great...errr Evil/mean  Minds think alike😈 🤣
Thanks for the lovely update!!
Love the show!!
Its got a really good story!!!
And yaa i too thought the same Vikram and Shilpa lolz🤣