Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto
Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

India-Forums

16th august-Predictionsss..!!!!

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
So aal family have found out  about d shaadi, aur both families on their way to Gurudwara...!!!
Maybeee to save d situation, preeto and rajbeer will pretend to be d one getting married... !!!!
waddd do yall thinking...????

Yesterday episode have says alot and there were so many symbolisms and possibility phor their future shaadi no...!!!!!urff Challl lloww Chaddoww...!!!!!
DeadBlushingDay Dreaming..ROFLROFLErmm

Edited by 4LeePAR - 16 August 2011 at 2:39pm

Desigirl144 Senior Member
Desigirl144
Desigirl144

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

itni jaldi shaadi... Embarrassed yaar, you read my mindd... hayee.. agar Rajeeto ki shaadi ho jaye! and they are forced to be together... and slowly slowly chupke chupke pyar ho jayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I wishh! And I hope the parents stop acting immature and let the poor guy and girl get married! Ab bus ho chuka... Ouch I feel so bad for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubediDesichiqneezwida

maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Yes this seems to be the case.Rajbeer and Preeto will convince all that they are getting married and not Jogi and Jassie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
What is store in CV  's mindWink.We will come to know today????Question Whether the  story is going to u turn? today's episode??

Desichiqneez

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Im sure RajEeto will come up with some good plan...as most of you guys said, may say that they themselves are getting married...but i would like the story to take some other turn...something unpredictable,defying all our predictionsWink

Desichiqneez

Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl144

itni jaldi shaadi... Embarrassed yaar, you read my mindd... hayee.. agar Rajeeto ki shaadi ho jaye! and they are forced to be together... and slowly slowly chupke chupke pyar ho jayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I wishh! And I hope the parents stop acting immature and let the poor guy and girl get married! Ab bus ho chuka... Ouch I feel so bad for them

Ommmzeee...!!!! we think alikeee...!!!!!HugEmbarrassedLOL
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Im sure RajEeto will come up with some good plan...as most of you guys said, may say that they themselves are getting married...but i would like the story to take some other turn...something unpredictable,defying all our predictionsWink

ditto...!!!! i am hoping so tooo...!!!!
lets wait and watch no...!!!!
Day DreamingBlushingHug
Desichiqneez IF-Rockerz
Desichiqneez
Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

What is store in CV  's mindWink.We will come to know today????Question Whether the  story is going to u turn? today's episode??

so far d story has been predictable haina...!!!!
lets hope dey shocking us wid sumtin geeewd...!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index