Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

16th august-Predictionsss..!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Desichiqneez

IF-Rockerz

Desichiqneez

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
So aal family have found out  about d shaadi, aur both families on their way to Gurudwara...!!!
Maybeee to save d situation, preeto and rajbeer will pretend to be d one getting married... !!!!
waddd do yall thinking...????

Yesterday episode have says alot and there were so many symbolisms and possibility phor their future shaadi no...!!!!!urff Challl lloww Chaddoww...!!!!!
DeadBlushingDay Dreaming..ROFLROFLErmm

Edited by 4LeePAR - 16 August 2011 at 2:39pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "16th august-Predictionsss..!!!!" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Desigirl144

Desigirl144

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged

itni jaldi shaadi... Embarrassed yaar, you read my mindd... hayee.. agar Rajeeto ki shaadi ho jaye! and they are forced to be together... and slowly slowly chupke chupke pyar ho jayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I wishh! And I hope the parents stop acting immature and let the poor guy and girl get married! Ab bus ho chuka... Ouch I feel so bad for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kishubediDesichiqneezwida

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Yes this seems to be the case.Rajbeer and Preeto will convince all that they are getting married and not Jogi and Jassie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Desichiqneez

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
What is store in CV  's mindWink.We will come to know today????Question Whether the  story is going to u turn? today's episode??

Desichiqneez

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Im sure RajEeto will come up with some good plan...as most of you guys said, may say that they themselves are getting married...but i would like the story to take some other turn...something unpredictable,defying all our predictionsWink

Desichiqneez

Desichiqneez

IF-Rockerz

Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Desigirl144

itni jaldi shaadi... Embarrassed yaar, you read my mindd... hayee.. agar Rajeeto ki shaadi ho jaye! and they are forced to be together... and slowly slowly chupke chupke pyar ho jayeeeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I wishh! And I hope the parents stop acting immature and let the poor guy and girl get married! Ab bus ho chuka... Ouch I feel so bad for them

Ommmzeee...!!!! we think alikeee...!!!!!HugEmbarrassedLOL

Desichiqneez

IF-Rockerz

Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

Im sure RajEeto will come up with some good plan...as most of you guys said, may say that they themselves are getting married...but i would like the story to take some other turn...something unpredictable,defying all our predictionsWink

ditto...!!!! i am hoping so tooo...!!!!
lets wait and watch no...!!!!
Day DreamingBlushingHug

Desichiqneez

IF-Rockerz

Desichiqneez

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

What is store in CV  's mindWink.We will come to know today????Question Whether the  story is going to u turn? today's episode??

so far d story has been predictable haina...!!!!
lets hope dey shocking us wid sumtin geeewd...!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.