Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya and Ram not in same frame (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I didnt notice it as the whole scene was interesting.
But yes sometimes it keeps happening when the leads are having different shooting schedules. But its high time now both Ram and Priya are in the same frame..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Priya and Ram not in same frame (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I found this annoying. At least yesterday they should have been on the same frame! Both of them looked so adorable.. Embarrassed
The scene was nicely shot. I would say the technicians did an awesome job in creating the much needed sweetness in the moment.Clap

p.s. I hope Ram and Priya are shown in the same frame on their wedding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poshahFantasia_junkie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.