Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Obviously we're all waiting for our Mohan's entry Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

But I'm also desparately waiting for Mohan's mother's entry aka Supriya Ma'am. She's known to many of us as our pyaari Laboni Maa from TL but I just can't wait for her to enter as Harshad's mother. One of the best  mother-son jodis by far. <3 <3

Kya kehte ho? Tongue

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

may63-Megha-Chandnii95Tejy_Kumariminaz296Elizabeth DarcyFallen Starsilky_harshad-Maha-Meehak.Soaps1nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I'm just waiting for..." in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Yeahhh I know Lubzy! Wonder  what kind of mom she'll be though...samajhdaar like Laboni Ma  or crazy like this Mohan? LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hai Allah Lizzy! I didn't think of that! :O  Hopefully samajdhaar!... Someone needs to sort this Mohan out! 

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 16 August 2011 at 2:20pm

Chandnii95

Chandnii95

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
yeah im waiting for Supriya Ma'am too!
loved her as Laboni ma and im sure that im gonna love her as Mohan's mother tooLOLBig smile

Lubz.TaAnu

Elizabeth Darcy

IF-Dazzler

Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
If she's samajdhar, then I'd be looking forward not just to Mohan-Mom chemistry, but Mohan's mom-Kastur's dadi chemistry as well ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Maha-Lubz.TaAnu

-Maha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Maha-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Yeah Me too ..I think she is going to be strict type of Sasu ma and a lovely and caring Mother LOL

Lubz.TaAnu

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

If she's samajdhar, then I'd be looking forward not just to Mohan-Mom chemistry, but Mohan's mom-Kastur's dadi chemistry as well ROFL

Oh if that's the case, then I cannot wait!! ROFL ROFL

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I know na Lubz Laboni maa and Her dear Onu again Blushing Gosh i love these 2 together so so so much they share such amazing chemistry and it's just so touching t see them share screen space. they match so well i hope we can see more of them in this show:) and we have more scenes of the maa beta and it's somewhat like TL 

Lubz.TaAnu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.