Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tere_liye_10

Im Confused๐Ÿ˜•

Lol how? 
Call those awards people by the info I gave... 
TELL THEM HOW ISN'T DD name not there when anupriya name is there.. like when u type anupriya so her name comes but not dd name... they said that they didnt add dd b/c she was in DMG but what about Anupriya????

Also tell them how come they didn't add GHSP show name as best fiction show...when you try to vote so GHSP show name doesn't come ...the other show names do come..so it means even when we vote so those votes might not even count...SO PLEASE CONTACT THEM...

THEY NEED TO BE FAIR!
-Veritaserum- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
I mailed them and i will try to call them
Well they have to nominate DD
This is totally unfair

Originally posted by: luv_harshad

The nominees are out already??

And wow thatz so unfair
DD deserves lot more than this!
And GURTI too!

No the nominees are not ready yet...
AS I SAID BEFORE...THIS VOTING IS FOR TOP5 NOMINESS ...BUT WHEN WE TRY TO VOTE FOR DD, GHSP..SO THERE NAMES DON'T APPEAR...SO MEANS THEY HAVEN'T INCLUDED THEM...SO THE RESULT MAY BE THAT EVEN IF WE VOTE FOR THEM SO THOSE VOTES DON'T EVEN COUNT...
ALSO for the best jodi...only when u type "g" then Drashti Dhami & Gurmeet Choudhary name appears...so all the people who were trying to vote may be voting incorrectly...all the other nominess don't have this problem but GurTi has ...why????

PLEASE IF YOU LIVE IN INDIA THEN CALL THEM & ASK THEM...WHY DIDN'T THEY INCLUDE DD . GHSP NAMES???

EVERYONE PLEASE !
Originally posted by: XXXYYYZZZ

I mailed them and i will try to call them
Well they have to nominate DD
This is totally unfair

Thanks Shuru ๐Ÿ˜Š

I hope everyone like you start calling them and mail them...
Do anything as possible before the top 5 nominess come..AND WE JUST CRY!!!

Originally posted by: maneet143

Thanks

Hey No need for thanks ..
Just Try to contact them..and the points I made...
PLEASE CONTACT THEM..SHEARE YOUR EXPERINCE... 

Originally posted by: honestyfirst

thanks for sharing

My work was to share it...but you guys work to take an action... I dont live in india but if any of you guys do...then you guys must call them.. 
THEY CAN NOT BE UNFAIR TO US...PLEASE DO SOMETHING RATHER THAN DOING NOTHING ... 

I AM SURE IF SOMEONE IS A TRUE FAN OF GHSP SO THEY WILL DO AS I TOLD THEM AND CONTACT THEM..I DONT NEED TO GIVE MORE CONTACTS...I gave all info now it is the time for you guys to prove your loyalty as a fan for GHSP, DD, & GurTi !
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cutiee1992

No the nominees are not ready yet...
AS I SAID BEFORE...THIS VOTING IS FOR TOP5 NOMINESS ...BUT WHEN WE TRY TO VOTE FOR DD, GHSP..SO THERE NAMES DON'T APPEAR...SO MEANS THEY HAVEN'T INCLUDED THEM...SO THE RESULT MAY BE THAT EVEN IF WE VOTE FOR THEM SO THOSE VOTES DON'T EVEN COUNT...
ALSO for the best jodi...only when u type "g" then Drashti Dhami & Gurmeet Choudhary name appears...so all the people who were trying to vote may be voting incorrectly...all the other nominess don't have this problem but GurTi has ...why????

PLEASE IF YOU LIVE IN INDIA THEN CALL THEM & ASK THEM...WHY DIDN'T THEY INCLUDE DD . GHSP NAMES???

EVERYONE PLEASE !

Oh WOW
Thatz soo unfair and biased!

Originally posted by: kyara123

I WILL DO MY BEST...

hey thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yes please contact them...and then share what did they say ..
ok ?
Originally posted by: kyara123

I WILL DO MY BEST...

Hey thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

Please contact them and share what they will say .. ok ?