CID

Another Crazy Day With CID My Friend Exp Pg: 17 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 26

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Great experience jiya di, thank you so much for sharing. How lucky you are. Tongue Daya sir is really very sweet and good to know he will be back in clean shaved look again. Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Crazy Day With CID My Friend Exp Pg: 17 (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks shruti Daya sir bole kisako achha lagata kisako nahi...ghabarao mat mein jald hi pehele jaisa dadhi much nikalake aaunga.unaka kuch project esliye badhaye hai.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
M vaiting for Vis's reaction.Hamari heroine kaha chhupi hai...Adi daya sir ne khas usako invite kiya hai.LOL

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

Thanks shruti Daya sir bole kisako achha lagata kisako nahi...ghabarao mat mein jald hi pehele jaisa dadhi much nikalake aaunga.unaka kuch project esliye badhaye hai.

This is really good.Tongue
I'm also waiting for Vis di's reaction. Where is she?

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Wow jiya... Can imagine from ur narration... How exciting it must have been... N u have told them so many messages from us... Brought so many answers to our questions...
Waiting to see daya sir in arrmy cut hair style n no beard... Abhi sir is looking very enthusiastic in the pic...
N good to know that they are also sad abt not being able to be seen on the screen together

Edited by astonish - 17 August 2011 at 12:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
vis chupi hai kaha malum nai.no aish hame eak dusare ke bina kam karana achha nai lagata ye etam bolfe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Vis... Where are you... Everyone here is waiting for your acknowledgement... Of the special messages whi h have come for you... Dekha ..kal...adrak waali chai nahi mili.toh kya...adrak waali chai pilaane waale hi aap se milna chahthe hai...

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hey Bhagwaan...!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Where do I start? First of all a big congrats for meeting them again. Each time you meet them and write about your experience, we feel like we have visited them with you. Thank you so much Jiya. You are an angel. Hug

Coming to mentioning my name, honestly I don't know how to react!!! I am sooo happy they know I exist somewhere and sooo happy that they have invited me and also embarrassed thinking what they must be thinking of me now. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Kya Jiya...yeh stories ke baare mein kyon bataaya???? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed What if they read the pastry contest and KBC and all...eeekkksss!!!!! LOLLOLLOLLOL I cannot face them now...I will just sink into the floor and vanish. I am just going ( EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed) raised to infinity even thinking of that moment.

Now my other thoughts...I have to say this. A few days back, Jiya and I had a small issue(let's keep the details between me and Jiya). To tell you the truth I was angry with Jiya because she just went off without replying to my PM and said something which was hurting. Yesterday she replied to that PM and I was expecting something related to that issue but she had PMed me that she was going to meet 'them'. What touched me was that she had completely forgotten that issue and carried no grudge. I can't help admiring her for that. I am very happy to have met someone like Jiya...there have been many issues with some others who only live to carry grudges, stay angry and break friendships. But Jiya has shown that friendships should be beyond petty issues.

I didn't tell Jiya to mention my name to them. I just wanted her to enjoy herself. That would have been more than enough. But she did it...she knew it was my secret wish to just say hi to them and she did it on my behalf even without my asking her for it.

I was really worried about the fact that Jiya was going so late...was wondering if they would be tired after a full day's shoot and might be annoyed to meet visitors. But no...our dear trio were as  as they have always been - courteous and amazingly sweet.

I really don't know what has touched me more - duo's invitation or Jiya's spirit.
Whatever...Jiya and our CID team have made my day and given me something which I'll carry throughout my life.

Thanks Jiya...Hug

Edited by visrom - 16 August 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStargadhadadasunnyp1414jiya.Aditi_97ShagnikaneemeastonishDivAniTanni

Post Reply New Post

Go to top