CID

Another Crazy Day With CID My Friend Exp Pg: 17 (Page 25)

Post Reply New Post

Page 25 of 26

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Tani was vas daying to see ur reaction.Yes I took ur name.He was excited that bangaladesh me bhi unaka fan hai.he was hapy.And u know Daya sir adi sir bothe are looking very young in reality. I just don't whay these people show so matured.I was shocked when I saw adi  sir wo bohot hi chhote lagate hai real me.wo coat aaya ki bade ho jate hai.etane chhote ki wo college ke ladake ka role nibh sakate hai.Big smilemy friend is too crazy for Daya lekin es bar Daya sir mujhse jada baat kar rahe theWinknways nice to see ur commets in this thread usake bina ye thread adhura tha.

Edited by jiya. - 23 August 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gadhadadaneemeDivAniTanni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Crazy Day With CID My Friend Exp Pg: 17 (Page 25)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

I forget one thing to mention.Iasked Adi sir Ki Vis always confused about one thing why don't you appeared in any other show reality show. He told me He is not good dancer so not participate in JDJ and had busy with another project also so not able to attend other shows or reality shows award function.lekin Daya hai to samjha lena mein  huva.Ham dono alag hai kya?

How can i miss this Post...Ouch..U knw Jiysa..Its my wish that ager ma kabi duo sa milon tu my first question will be Ka app dono ki frendshp real life ma kasi ha...
Next time when u met with the Team..ask this question from Duo..on the behalf of me..

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
no Neem I wont asked this question.They are best friend more than that.we experiedn it.

DivAniTanni

IF-Sizzlerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiya.

Tani was vas daying to see ur reaction.Yes I took ur name.He was excited that bangaladesh me bhi unaka fan hai.he was hapy.Wow! Daya Sir got excited to know about a Bangladeshi fanTongueEmbarrassed. I wish I could see his face thenEmbarrassed.
And u know Daya sir adi sir bothe are looking very young in reality. I just don't whay these people show so matured.I was shocked when I saw adio sir wo bohot hi chhote lagate hai real me.wo coat aaya ki bade ho jate hai.etane chhote ki wo college ke ladake ka role nibh sakate hai.Big smileHmm...I too have same feeling, why duo look older in screen then real lifeConfused!!!
my friend is too crazy for Daya lekin es bar Daya sir mujhse jada baat kar rahe theWinkHmm...It's chigy wigy ka jadooLOL!!
nways nice to see ur commets in this thread usake bina ye thread adhura tha.
That's so sweet of you Di. And I had missed this post, I would have been scolding myself all the time. And thank you so much for remembering me about this.

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 23 August 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Your welcome Tani dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DivAniTanni

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Paro for liking my experience.Big smile

pvkd

IF-Dazzler

pvkd

Posted: 29 August 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Woowww.. I cnt imagine hw u'd hv felt wen Adi sir said [B][/B]Daya hai to samaz lena mai huva, hum dono alag hai kya...
I wz very sure abt it.. Bt stil i m verryyy happy 2 knw dat dey r sch gud frnz in real lyf..

abhijoshi

abhijoshi

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
 Hi,

Should we want to fix the meeting with cid team or can directly go to bureau?
TO whom we want to call?Please tell me.

Thanks,
Abhishek Joshi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top