Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
So i thought i wouldn't be part of this forum and just watch it on my own  because i had some reservations still have them but i couldn't resist and had to make this Post.

Must Say Very Impressive start loved Kastur so Much. I loved her confidence. Her faith in her love. Her whole Lively Attitude. It was Perfect. let me confeess i wasn't sure about how it'll work out when i heard of assiya opposite harshad caz i never saw bandini but now m pretty sure they'll make a good couple. I just Loved Her so i guess she gained a fan in me as i initially wanted to watch it for harshad and supriya ( i loved them as anurag and laboni maa) and that's a big Plus point for me i hope they share a relationship just like laboni and onu Tongue .  Loved the Intro of all Characters, the Background music is so soothing and cute. also like the track in promos. 

i'd rate it a 4.5/5 caz of the champu pic of harshu lols
can't wait to see Harshad as Mohan

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rakshassparkling-starbishop22-scarlett-Payal25-Garima-iheartChai-BreezyGirl--GredForge-Meehak.-Priti11-burgerchaap-Faiza-widaLennienikita_88-Fatima-pyar-ishkmishti_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fantastic Start" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meehak.

IF-Sizzlerz

Meehak.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yeah I agree with you dear ! I she is veryy good actrees, in promo she look good, but after watch today epi, OMG I just love her Day Dreaming me  can't wait ! <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nadaanmasakalli

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
seemz good i think i goona like aasiya with HC i still need to watch my yt is irritating me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-scarlett-nadaanmasakalli

nadaanmasakalli

IF-Achieverz

nadaanmasakalli

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@ Taani yeah Lol she has charm and cuteness lols  at Kastur  dreaming about mohan and the alarm clock i was like really gal it was adorable 

@ Fatima Hi 5 Sista Gosh i can't believe we r in one forum after like Forever HAHAH And haan i know YT print is also a bit messy watch at Dailymotion it's lil better can't wait to discuss the show with ya 

Meehak.-Fatima-

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
@Fary itz after SR tht we r together at one place long time give me dailymotion linkz if u can plz yt linkz r so bad for my eyez hehe

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fatima-

@Fary itz after SR tht we r together at one place long time give me dailymotion linkz if u can plz yt linkz r so bad for my eyez hehe

Have you check page 16 of the EDT all the YT was posted, I hope it helps.

-Fatima-nadaanmasakalli

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Have you check page 16 of the EDT all the YT was posted, I hope it helps.

nope let me chk thank u Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.