Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

poshah

Goldie

poshah

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

I agree, this is one of the few serials where many a times the main leads are not talking a lot  but silently communicating which is a good change.

The only time the two had decent conversation was in the hospital, else they have hardly spoken. But that dont mean that they dont understand each other, they do so. More so Priya I think.

She understands Ram, more so, I think there is hardly any one infact no one in Ram's family who has ever cared for Ram and even if Ram thinks his family loves him, he definetly realises the he is missing something, other than Vikram there is no one who cares for him. Until now no one could see his pain, but now I think Priya is there. She is the one shown to notice his pain and no one else other than Vikram.

We got a lot of songs in films to say your eyes can convey a lot.
So what is not conveyed in words gets conveyed by eyes
Happiness and sorrow all can be conveyed by eyes, words not required !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SakshisFan-fuzzyface

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your eyes said it all (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SakshisFan-

Goldie

-SakshisFan-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

I agree, this is one of the few serials where many a times the main leads are not talking a lot  but silently communicating which is a good change.

The only time the two had decent conversation was in the hospital, else they have hardly spoken. But that dont mean that they dont understand each other, they do so. More so Priya I think.

She understands Ram, more so, I think there is hardly any one infact no one in Ram's family who has ever cared for Ram and even if Ram thinks his family loves him, he definetly realises the he is missing something, other than Vikram there is no one who cares for him. Until now no one could see his pain, but now I think Priya is there. She is the one shown to notice his pain and no one else other than Vikram.

We got a lot of songs in films to say your eyes can convey a lot.
So what is not conveyed in words gets conveyed by eyes
Happiness and sorrow all can be conveyed by eyes, words not required !

Well said Poshah. I agree, Priya understands Ram more than anyone. Love the chemistry between them. Waiting for the wedding...I hope they get us through this wedding thing by this months end !!!

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Very nice scenes. Bechara Ram always gets the raw deal.
 Priya will now start  understanding how much pain he has  and what kind of treatment is melted out to him.
With Rishab's help hope they will lead a happy life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
uff..That eye locking Day Dreaming ..super ,phenomenon,excellent, only Ram and priya can do like this..hmm..its just the beginning ...we will see more...Dancing
when he will put mangal sutra on her neck..when he will apply sindoor on her maang...Day Dreaming. when he will enter the bed room..EmbarrassedBlushing.i am daydreaming...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaiqMadihapreet_2010fuzzyface

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

awww deir first eyelock how cuteeeDay Dreaming...i was jus waiting for Ram to get lost in Priya she was luking stunning aftr allEmbarrassed
nd aww Rishab seems 2 be a positive character gr8 lyk d bhabhi-devar relation...hope we get 2 c more of itEmbarrassedBig smile
nd aaahhh i knew it Niharika will do d same thingAngry...but i hope dis tym Priya or dadi speaks upBig smile...Ram was crying lyk antyhing for his sisDisapprove he shud do d kanyadan coz watever Nuts is i lyk d duos bro-sis relation very sweetEmbarrassed

OMG you spoke my heart dear thats what i felt too seeing the epi Embarrassed it is just a mixure of all emotions and pure and perfect relation is Rishab and Priya's

Ram and Priy's eye lock i ct say anything ab out it it is completely mesmerizing

Originally posted by shaaranya

yup they're eyelock was cho chweet!!
Best part was wen Rishabh came n interuppted they were so embarassed

yah hope priya will have one cute relation Smile

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaiqMadiha

First of all it was nt at al boring to read ur post...n yes Ram n Priya is made for each other...the epi was awesome,i just loved Priya's Sari today,...wat a grt color combination it was having...bt if d neclex shuld be also added to d accesories den dat wuld be more awesome..

thanks that you told that my post is not boring yah Hug i am not at all good at writing LOL yah

is't she GorgeousDay Dreaming ct say more than this

Originally posted by ujwala444

i am happy that rishab is positive but i really wished the dialogues given to him were a bit of better standard ..Geek...did not like the linesSleepy... and he is trying very hard for delivery.. he needs more and more practice Stern Smile... i know.. i know.. even before jantha janardhan says that i am bit of a snob... i better accept with grace...Cool.. yuhu dude that my middle name.. Clown

yah he is new to this field na hope that he will improve soon but i felt he is better than some of experienced ones though no yar it is completely f9 Embarrassed

ShaiqMadihaash91

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

yeah Zuby... n da way he said "chup karega tu" to his bro... it was lyk he was melting down blushingBlushing too cuteEmbarrassed

Anu exactly his became a tomato LOL these three are perfect yesterday

Originally posted by Kinara2

uff..That eye locking Day Dreaming ..super ,phenomenon,excellent, only Ram and priya can do like this..hmm..its just the beginning ...we will see more...Dancing
when he will put mangal sutra on her neck..when he will apply sindoor on her maang...Day Dreaming. when he will enter the bed room..EmbarrassedBlushing.i am daydreaming...LOL

OMG that bold part i am eagerly waiting to see hoe to see that in this week Day Dreaming

Edited by paritha - 17 August 2011 at 2:29am

ShaiqMadihakinara17

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Ya Paritha she is goergeous looking for i say secnd time,firat she lookd awesome during the promos...n now she looked beautiful...n about Priya n Ram dey r just awesome..n i wish to see more of dem...lets see wat will happen betwn dem...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.pari.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.