Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hey Flocks

Arter today's episode everyone will say that Ram and Priya are just made for each other their eyes said everything and they dt need words to express. Priya OMG she is too gorgeous just love her dress and it suited her perfectly like Ram the best costume ever for her. next one is devar and Bhabi relation aw..that was amazing Rishabh 
he is so sweet to his babhi and that is the only pure relation that she is going to have in her sasural. Finally last thing i would like to say is Ram's tears seeing his sister getting married it was amazing he loves her sister so much (Wish i too have a bro like that LOL) and Priya too got emotional seeing Ram like that  

Precap this Ram's mom na never change it was dream of Ram seeing his sister getting married and what ever is going on it is all about Ram's heard work and this Siddhant he is not even at his sister's marriage and his mom is calling him for kanyadan OMG bechara Ram I wish that priya/Dadi will talk to this Niharika

thanx for reading all my Bakwas LOLWinkSorry if it was boring
Pari

Edited by paritha - 16 August 2011 at 12:54pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

suecnash_mash1pritiaggarwalssman1anamika00Divya23.balhfan4everalu5123shrutireddygr8ShaiqMadihaPrincess13.KhaLidaHsevakpriya555SuganthiSanizormonaghoshSakshi_Deewanifuzzyfacegreenleaf007paulomi_taAnumaris08-MariaMars-Fantasia_junkieash91-Carrie-Doodle-Amby-sweetshinenycsweetiekinara17ZoobiDoobi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "your eyes said it all" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I think this was the first romantic eyelock between themWink Saakshi gazed at him more openly Ram was a bit shy whyEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23..pari.-SakshisFan-Princess13.Nisa_nrpriya555AbhiAnifuzzyface-MariaMars-ash91sweetshinekinara17

.pari.

Goldie

.pari.

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

I think this was the first romantic eyelock between themWink Saakshi gazed at him more openly Ram was a bit shy whyEmbarrassed

yah dear they both lost in each others eyes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  it is completely magical  Priys is about to shout but on seeing Ram aw...she smiled so cute Embarrassed

Edited by paritha - 16 August 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555AbhiAniPrincess13.Nisa_nr-SakshisFan--MariaMars--Carrie-

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yup they're eyelock was cho chweet!!
Best part was wen Rishabh came n interuppted they were so embarassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Nisa_nrfuzzyface

ShaiqMadiha

ShaiqMadiha

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
First of all it was nt at al boring to read ur post...n yes Ram n Priya is made for each other...the epi was awesome,i just loved Priya's Sari today,...wat a grt color combination it was having...bt if d neclex shuld be also added to d accesories den dat wuld be more awesome..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555Princess13.Nisa_nr.pari.fuzzyface

sweetshine

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetshine

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
awww deir first eyelock how cuteeeDay Dreaming...i was jus waiting for Ram to get lost in Priya she was luking stunning aftr allEmbarrassed
nd aww Rishab seems 2 be a positive character gr8 lyk d bhabhi-devar relation...hope we get 2 c more of itEmbarrassedBig smile
nd aaahhh i knew it Niharika will do d same thingAngry...but i hope dis tym Priya or dadi speaks upBig smile...Ram was crying lyk antyhing for his sisDisapprove he shud do d kanyadan coz watever Nuts is i lyk d duos bro-sis relation very sweetEmbarrassed

Princess13.Nisa_nr.pari.-Carrie-fuzzyface

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
i am happy that rishab is positive but i really wished the dialogues given to him were a bit of better standard ..Geek...did not like the linesSleepy... and he is trying very hard for delivery.. he needs more and more practice Stern Smile... i know.. i know.. even before jantha janardhan says that i am bit of a snob... i better accept with grace...Cool.. yuhu dude that my middle name.. Clown

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Nisa_nr.pari.ash91Sakshi_Deewanisweetshine

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 August 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

yeah Zuby... n da way he said "chup karega tu" to his bro... it was lyk he was melting down blushingBlushing too cuteEmbarrassed

Princess13.Nisa_nr.pari.fuzzyfacesweetshine

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.