Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i wish kokila checks the raki

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
because what they paid for the raki n no gold  coin on there will be a big blow to urmilla n rathi, both need to be exposed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

because what they paid for the raki n no gold  coin on there will be a big blow to urmilla n rathi, both need to be exposed

She noticed the gold coin is the same and raised her suspicion already, all she has to go home and do is ask for the rakhi that Hetal has that was supposed to be also for Dhaval from Gopi and compare the gold coins than caput Urmila. But the CV's won't do that, they only want to make us hope that won't come to fruition this hope. Kokila will go home and carry on taunting the mouse Gopi on her studies.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Nafisa so true but i do wish that kokila does check the coin.

kokila still angry about gopi studying i wonder what will happen when she becomes pregnant, bas i dont want to hear any more from you gopi vahu i did not think you were capable of  this, chi chi chi.  i think aham will become more n more involved with gopi seeing her for who she really is
-Nafisa- thumbnail

Nafisa so true but i do wish that kokila does check the coin.

kokila still angry about gopi studying i wonder what will happen when she becomes pregnant, bas i dont want to hear any more from you gopi vahu i did not think you were capable of  this, chi chi chi.  i think aham will become more n more involved with gopi seeing her for who she really is

🤣 Gopi pregnant...🤣

Do you think the CV's would hide things to that extent, from everyone, she just faints or starts being ill and doctor comes checks her and informs everyone she is pregnant, omg, the shock on everybody, it will be too much...😛
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
well i also think koki ji is now aware that it comes from the same rakhi only...but as we all know she is a very smart woman... guess she won't do any further inquery as she know that rashi's and urmi aunty plan is reversed and backfired on them only and gopi di is blessed due to this...so i wish she don't do this...well this is just a imagination
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

🤣 Gopi pregnant...🤣

Do you think the CV's would hide things to that extent, from everyone, she just faints or starts being ill and doctor comes checks her and informs everyone she is pregnant, omg, the shock on everybody, it will be too much...😛

lol   even us viewers we will end up dying,  just imagine hetal rashi n kokilas face  it will be worth  seeing especially rashi
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Suk, all this GoHam closeness is not inspiring you to an OS? 

I'm not inspired either, how about it...<moving my eyebrows up and down>😆 i want a treat.
suk19 thumbnail

Suk, all this GoHam closeness is not inspiring you to an OS? 

I'm not inspired either, how about it...<moving my eyebrows up and down>😆 i want a treat.

i had ideas but kids r at home for hols  i may just surprise everyone
-Nafisa- thumbnail

i had ideas but kids r at home for hols  i may just surprise everyone

ok, i'll be on the lookout. 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She noticed the gold coin is the same and raised her suspicion already, all she has to go home and do is ask for the rakhi that Hetal has that was supposed to be also for Dhaval from Gopi and compare the gold coins than caput Urmila. But the CV's won't do that, they only want to make us hope that won't come to fruition this hope. Kokila will go home and carry on taunting the mouse Gopi on her studies.

It will be a surprise if Hetal notices this as well. This will open Hetals' eyes too.