Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Priya bani Parvati

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
today's priya's look reminded me of her parvati days..she looked fab! I hope she keeps up this new style :)
This also makes me wonder if she's dawn on sari's in sher sasural or go to her kurti/jeans loll..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญOh God..she should not become Parvati again...we could already see shades of that character...๐Ÿ˜ญ
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is beautiful and also talented actress - I would really like her to wear jeans in her in laws place... Sarees are good too
.pari. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
she is amazing in her new Avatar but Jeans i guess no way ๐Ÿ˜†
ujwala444 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I vote for jeans.. yaar! We have lots of bahus on screen with standard saadi and jewellary.. we can watch them to hearts content.  let our sweet priya be what she is... 
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess she won't wear jeans but simple suits as shown in sabji mandi promos. I am ok with those...they are potrying her simplicity and remember whatever she wears, her eyes are gonna be with her anyways...and those pair of eyes are good enough to keep us fans glued to her :)
sumana-13 thumbnail
I feel she may wear salwar kameez/ churidars ... this saree was only for the wedding scene ...
bhavli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she will wear saris for a while then when something happens and they move out (I HOPE) she will start wearing salwar kameez

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i hope da promos r true... they showed her in gorgeous salwar suits even after marriage๐Ÿ˜ i hope they keep a hold on dat
ssman1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Definitely jeans/kurti when she goes out for NGO (maybe increases involvement) or TOEFL (maybe stops working for money, unless she wants to support nikamma Dad), and DEFINITELY autos not Raam's imported gaadi.  Takes Raam to lunch in udipi cafe near TOEFL. ๐Ÿ˜Š