Coz she is everything that a typical girl isn't !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Coz she is everything that a typical girl isn't !

21st century. This is 21st century where the world's grown so fast that it is so rare to find people who live for others. Yes, who finds happiness in the tune of flute? Who finds paradise in the beauty of lotus? Who has a blind faith in an unseen creature called 'GOD'?
No, we don't meet them easily. But, may be a rare case is what she is ? Yes, that's what she is. A beauty whose eye dances to the tune of her heart, whose heart finds out reasons to smile in sadness, whose chubbiness makes the whole environment lively. She is that person to whom others well being comes first.She believes in blowing flying kisses to the sky as the sun smiles back and the stars cover you in the glitter of life.
She is everything that a typical girl isn't. She isn't someone whose faith in love and trust vanishes away with time. Seconds changed to minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks, weeks to months and weeks to years. But her faith in that one person whom her heart craves and loves didn't change and will never change. The flow of time passed by but her loyalty, passion, concern, dreams, faith, love towards 'HIM' didn't. They say distance changes the direction of air and every little emotion. But that's not true with her. Coz distance doesn't create any havoc where the heart is completely dedicated towards other. Though the distance may increase, she will never fail to worship him, see his dreams, blush at the mention of his name and see him in every other person. Even if she is enriched with the biggest riches in the world, her world would still be empty without the red sindoor on her forehead of his name.
And, Don't ever judge the book by its cover. She is not just a lenient soul who is afraid of the darkness. She is a soul with big aspirations, big heart and a bold image. She may be a simple, solved, calm person but dare insult her, her family, her morals and her culture; you see the best of her.Don't misjudge her as a timid girl, her depths and genuineness will surely make you bow down.

And thus, begins a journey of Kastur Galla, who is simple yet modern, sensitive yet brave !

Love.Peace.Respect ðŸ˜³

Wow, Awantika nicely said *bows down* :P
WOW is the only thing i can say

I couldnt agree more 😊
yami * bows*  well said  yaara ðŸ¤—
wonderfully written awii...

awesome...
Thanks for the beautiful analysis on kastur character, all my tension is gone. I can now watch the show without tension.