looking soo pretty!!!!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
heya guys today priya was looking sooo pretty i love her hairstyle and her sarri.she was looking awesome.love ittt!!!what about you?????
Priya is looking extremely elegant and graceful... Minimal jewellery and yet well matched...

Simple is beautiful 😊
She looked B E A U T I F U L 🤗
Stunning in green...Ram also looked too cute...the way he showered rose petals on her...nice scene👏
simply beautiful...😊👏⭐️
i think this sari color and hairstyle suit her very well...i dont think she has ever looked prettier in the show till date
Can she also try a lipstick other than Pink ? She only wears a pink lipstick all the time... 

I think a plum or a maple will do her just fine... In fact, if she is going to wear the wedding dress that they show during the titles, she can even try a shade of wine 😛
Originally posted by halifax004

She looked B E A U T I F U L 🤗

Yeh thats exactly what i felt...Priya wearing Simple yet elegant Sari, small earrings, no necklace, no loud makeup ...yet looking STUNNING.

She is beautiful person and beautiful actor :)
OMG she lukd sooo BEAUTIFUL😳...i luv her sari nd her hairstyle😃...she really lukd elegant 2day...perfect Ram Kapoor's wifeyy😳
yea.. she indeed looked very pretty today😊.. so simple yet soo elegant.. and the saree, jewellery and hairstyle suited her just perfect.. 😊