Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by shonai - 12 years ago
shonai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
luvd the frnds-convo...khanak's dialouges r superb
felt sorry 4 shaan's past...bt i know khanak ll bring happyness & luv again in his life
shanak meeting in next part...wow...... cnt wait 4 it
update soon
_sweet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow shanak meeting..w8ng 4 ur next update
-pranjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey Afiya

Awesome……& fantastic part…….Loved it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved the Girly talks. Ur language makes the Whole Picture alive.πŸ‘ Lehar is very Sweet loved her. Loved Abeer & Lehars Story.😊 Very nice & intrusting. & girls teasing Lehar over her future Surname πŸ˜†β€¦..Wow fantastic discribtion.πŸ‘ Finally Khanak tells How She & Ajay Got Engaged.😲 All three girls know that Khanak Don't like Ajay but their Engagement is just an BuSiness Aliance of Two Reputed Families.πŸ˜’ Khanak becames Sad While Telling Everything So She Simply Changes the Topic.😳

Ok So Neither Guys & Nor Girls Attend ShaShank & Preetis Angagement.πŸ˜‰ So All are Gonna meet for the First time….Hmmm…Intrusting. πŸ˜‰ So are you planning to introduce them in the angagement party  &  if I am not wrong their will be Small Fights between Boys & Girls πŸ˜‰β€¦.Than Dancing & Singing…..WOW….I am getting Exicted about thinking it.  (Sorry If I made a Wrong guess) πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Loved the Character Of Abeer. He is very Shaant Yaar.😊 Loved the way U described how to meet ….Very realistic yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved the Intro of Lehar With the Guys. & ShaShank gives the best reason to call her Bhabhi. HE is Very Cute yaar.πŸ˜‰ Finally Lehar ask Abeer about Shaan & Natasha passed away in a car accident 😲 & Shaan was driving the car  Lehar Advise Abeer to help Shaan to get out of this Guilt. 

Shaan's Past Story was very Touchy…..i actually got upset for a while.πŸ˜” Loved the way u described Shaans nature that he was the most lively, Studies & Romantic Guy but one incidence made him Serious  & he is holding himself guilty For that.πŸ˜’ But koi Gal nahi ji, Coz Next update main Afiya is going to milao  Shanak  πŸ₯³ (hey please jaldi update dena…..as I have already started dreaming about it) 😍 Maltab Next update se Dhamaal Suru As Shanak & Arjun-Arohi are going to meet………Yiiippeee. πŸ₯³

Hey Afiya …..hats of to you yaar.πŸ‘ You are just awesome.⭐️ U have practically introduce 8 characters uptill now. & you are giving proper justice to every character.πŸ‘ Kahi bhi aisa nahi lagta ki kisi character ko ignore kiya ja raha hain. You are too Good Buddy.πŸ‘πŸΌ Hey & one more thing this was a Big part but frankly I am very mean mujhe har update Chota hi lagta hain 😳 as I always wanted to read more 😳 But Sacchi thank u for the long part. If possible make it more longer πŸ˜³

Waiting for the next part……..Jaldi Jaldi dena.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Love

Pranjal.

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic afiyaπŸ‘

Loved the gurls convo ... so natural like frnds talk😊

nice story of abeer and leher... cute couple

they both are really sweet and abeer is acting like an elder bro

shashank is funny...πŸ˜†.

awww... shaan thinks it's  his fault ... poor guyπŸ˜’... luved the part where u've described how he was be4 and why he has changed so much

nice conv between abeer and arohi

waiting eagerly for the next part and shanak meeting

continue soon.
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -pranjal-

Hey Afiya

Awesome''& fantastic part''.Loved it. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Loved the Girly talks. Ur language makes the Whole Picture alive.πŸ‘ Lehar is very Sweet loved her. Loved Abeer & Lehars Story.😊 Very nice & intrusting. & girls teasing Lehar over her future Surname πŸ˜†'..Wow fantastic discribtion.πŸ‘ Finally Khanak tells How She & Ajay Got Engaged.😲 All three girls know that Khanak Don't like Ajay but their Engagement is just an BuSiness Aliance of Two Reputed Families.πŸ˜’ Khanak becames Sad While Telling Everything So She Simply Changes the Topic.😳

Ok So Neither Guys & Nor Girls Attend ShaShank & Preetis Angagement.πŸ˜‰ So All are Gonna meet for the First time'.Hmmm'Intrusting. πŸ˜‰ So are you planning to introduce them in the angagement party  &  if I am not wrong their will be Small Fights between Boys & Girls πŸ˜‰'.Than Dancing & Singing'..WOW'.I am getting Exicted about thinking it.  (Sorry If I made a Wrong guess) πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Loved the Character Of Abeer. He is very Shaant Yaar.😊 Loved the way U described how to meet '.Very realistic yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved the Intro of Lehar With the Guys. & ShaShank gives the best reason to call her Bhabhi. HE is Very Cute yaar.πŸ˜‰ Finally Lehar ask Abeer about Shaan & Natasha passed away in a car accident 😲 & Shaan was driving the car  Lehar Advise Abeer to help Shaan to get out of this Guilt. 

Shaan's Past Story was very Touchy'..i actually got upset for a while.πŸ˜” Loved the way u described Shaans nature that he was the most lively, Studies & Romantic Guy but one incidence made him Serious  & he is holding himself guilty For that.πŸ˜’ But koi Gal nahi ji, Coz Next update main Afiya is going to milao  Shanak  πŸ₯³ (hey please jaldi update dena'..as I have already started dreaming about it) 😍 Maltab Next update se Dhamaal Suru As Shanak & Arjun-Arohi are going to meet'''Yiiippeee. πŸ₯³

Hey Afiya '..hats of to you yaar.πŸ‘ You are just awesome.⭐️ U have practically introduce 8 characters uptill now. & you are giving proper justice to every character.πŸ‘ Kahi bhi aisa nahi lagta ki kisi character ko ignore kiya ja raha hain. You are too Good Buddy.πŸ‘πŸΌ Hey & one more thing this was a Big part but frankly I am very mean mujhe har update Chota hi lagta hain 😳 as I always wanted to read more 😳 But Sacchi thank u for the long part. If possible make it more longer πŸ˜³

Waiting for the next part''..Jaldi Jaldi dena.πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Love

Pranjal.

Heyy Pranjal :) again thanks so much for your wonderful comments! and you guessed exactly right! the girls/boys will meet in the next update at the engagement party! :)

Love,
Afiya :)
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei afiya,
wonderful update..
the update was somewhat longer..
girls discussing abt them meeting leher..
leher meeting with the boys n finally shaan's past is out..
waise i have a doubt..
may be i got into too many details..
lehar mentioned that abheer n her went to med school in sydney..
but when telling shaan's past abeer mentioned the whole college were after shaan n he was praising abt him..even he said abt his engagement to natasha..if he was in college with these guys then leher ke saath kaisa??
ok looking forward to shanak meeting..
post the next part soon..
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no its still short but awesmeee.loved t plzzz cont soon...
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
afiya amazing loving it a lot.
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei afiya,
wonderful update..
the update was somewhat longer..
girls discussing abt them meeting leher..
leher meeting with the boys n finally shaan's past is out..
waise i have a doubt..
may be i got into too many details..
lehar mentioned that abheer n her went to med school in sydney..
but when telling shaan's past abeer mentioned the whole college were after shaan n he was praising abt him..even he said abt his engagement to natasha..if he was in college with these guys then leher ke saath kaisa??

ok looking forward to shanak meeting..
post the next part soon..

abeer went to college with the gang, but went to med school with leher, college and sydney med school are two different colleges :)