Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonam17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
update?! Can't wait for the kitchen romance! :)
dqkytm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
next update pleaseee! i cannot wait to see them cook together! :) and please do pm me when you update! :) waiting eagerly! 
IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting for the update

plz update soon
dqkytm thumbnail
updateee por favourrr!! :) 
theshadowdiva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Afiya di! I completed reading ur ff within 2 days. I liked each and every part of ur story. Just eagerly waiting 4r the next part. So update soon. Love to u, Sweta.
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta16

Hi Afiya di! I completed reading ur ff within 2 days. I liked each and every part of ur story. Just eagerly waiting 4r the next part. So update soon. Love to u, Sweta.

Hi Sweta!! 😊 Aww thanks so much for commenting, I'm really glad you're liking it!
Lots of Love,
Afiya 🤗
Sonam17 thumbnail
Hi Afiya!, are you updating today? :)
afiya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sonam17

Hi Afiya!, are you updating today? :)

Yup, just give me 30-40 mins :)
afiya. thumbnail
I want to apologize to alll of you for not updating. I had like 50,000 exams this week, plus IF was being reallly annoying! ðŸ˜” Also I'm such an idiot I forgot to add those of you who wanted Pm's so I'll send you all requests to be on the list.

Part 15-

Okay into the kitchen you guys! Shashank said pushing a reluctant Shaan and Khanak into the kitchen.

Jeez, quit shoving Shanky! Shaan laughed, while putting on an apron.

*Khanak started to laugh* Umm Shaan, what the hell are you wearing? she said pointing at the apron around his neck.

I'm getting into character Khanak, if you cook, you gotta do it right! Shaan said explaining his theory.

Riiight, well I'm gonna go change, she said pointing to the staircase.

Shaan nodded while Khanak started to leave

And Khanak *Khanak turned around* Jaldi aana, he smiled.

Khanak looked at a smiling Shaan, and wondered that for some reason, he was really enjoying this, she returned his smile, shook her head and went upstairs.

Alright madam, and what do we intend to cook for those hungry people out there? Shaan asked Khanak pointing towards the living room where everyone else was seated.

Khanak shook her head, not having a reply...

They both looked at each other, wondering what to make when all of a sudden...

Chinese! they both yelled, laughing when they realized that they both said the same thing.

Chinese it is, Shaan laughed, while Khanak went to get the vegetables.

Shaan started to chop the veggies, while Khanak went to get the pots and pans.

So when did you learn how to cook? Khanak asked putting rice into the pot

Well, back in college none of us knew how to cook, and we'd get sick of all the food in the canteen, so I took an initiative, and asked my mom how to make rajma chawal, he said while Khanak started to laugh.

Rajma chawal, seriously? She asked, while Shaan looked serious.

Yeah, believe or not our canteen food sucked, he said.

*Khanak smiled* That's cute, but, why didn't Shashank, Abeer or Arjun try to cook? she asked.

Well, they tried once, and let's just say that it didn't end up well, Shaan said remembering how once all 4 of them almost burned their dorm kitchen down. And you, did you always know how to cook? he asked.

When I was young I'd always help mom out in the kitchen, and I just learned from her, it's always been a hobby. I think cooking is very creative, she replied.

The two chatted along, occasionally remembering times when they were in college, and telling each other stories they share

Meanwhile in the living room, everyone was bored, and extremely hungry. Arjun was complaining that if he wasn't fed soon enough, then he'd die of starvation, while everyone rolled their eyes at him.

I'll go see what they're up to! Arohi said jumping out of seat and started to go in the kitchen.

In the kitchen Shaan and Khanak were occasionally fooling around throwing pieces of carrots at each other, when they turned around and saw Arohi staring at them confused.

What on earth are you guys doing? she asked pulling a piece of carrot out of Khanak's hair.

*Khanak laughed* We, my darling, are making your dinner. And didn't we say that you guys can't come in while we're cooking, so get out! she said pushing Arohi out of the kitchen.

When did we say that they weren't allowed? Shaan asked confused.

We didn't, but I did just now, I find it really annoying when people come in while you're cooking, so they *she pointed at the living room* are not allowed until we're done.

Shaan rolled his eyes, and opened the jar filled with haldi, when accidently a little bit of it fell on Khanak's shirt.

Shaan! What are you doing? Khanak said wiping the stain out of her shirt.

Sorry, it fell, calm down you're making it worse, he replied, seeing that now Khanak was smudging the stain.

Uugh! Now look what you did! she complained.

*Shaan looked amused* What did I do? You're the one that's mixing it all over the place!

*Khanak pouted* I'm wearing a white shirt...

That's it, Shaan thought in his head. He reached in to the container and pulled out a fistful of haldi, he looked at it reluctantly, smiled, and threw it at Khanak, making Khanak go ballistic.

SHAAN! She glared at him angrily, snatched the container out of his hands and threw haldi all over him.

Oh it's on! Shaan said and chased Khanak around the kitchen, throwing haldi, atta and whatever he could find.

Khanak dodged him trying to find something she could throw at him, when she saw a red powder sitting in front of her. Not knowing what the powder exactly was she threw it in the air, some of it getting into Shaan's eyes.

Shaan blinked his eyes, and his eyes started to burn

Ahhh! gahhh, Khanak what the hell! he yelled stomping his foot on the ground, trying to get the mirchi out of his eyes.

Shit! Shaan, I'm so sorry! Lao main dekhti hoon, she said coming close to him.

Khanak came close to Shaan's face, slowly blowing on his eyes, trying to get rid of the mirchi, Shaan just stood there looking at Khanak, forgetting about the pain in his eyes.

After a while Khanak realized what she was doing, and jumped up, trying to understand what just happened.

I... woh ...main... tum theek to ho na? She asked, not looking at Shaan.

Uhh.. Haan, thoda jal raha hai, main uhhh.. washroom mein jaa kar saaf karke aate hoon, he said walking away.

Khanak stood there awkwardly yelling at herself. God, you're such a burthal Khanak, usne to sirf haldi maara, lekin tu ne mirchi mardi?!, she said in her head.

Shashank was still wondering why Preeti wasn't talking to him. Everything was fine in the mall, or was it? Did he accidently say something, which hurt her? These thoughts drove him crazy, and whenever he reached Preeti to ask her, she made up some excuse and walked away. 

Rubbing his head Shashank walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water, he saw that Khanak was muttering something to herself, so he decided not to say anything.

Khanak realized that someone was behind her so she quickly turned around.

AHHH! Shashank and Khanak both yelled.

Shashank held out his hands in fear, while Khanak sighed.

Kya yaar? Khanak said her breath returning to normal.

Woh, mujhe paani peena tha, he said looking innocent.

Khanak rolled her eyes and smiled, she gave him a glass, which Shashank looked at reluctantly, he took it and went to get water.

Khanak leaned against the counter, You're turning crazy, she said to herself patting her head.

Shaan looked at himself in the mirror after wiping his face with a towel. Flashbacks of what just happened with him and Khanak played back in his mind. He remembered all the jokes they shared, and how she laughed when they were chasing each other. He was thinking how Khanak had slowly turned into a friend, and how much he enjoyed that.

Back in the Kitchen Khanak was putting all of the food, on the counter.

Sab hogaya? he asked.

Haan sirf table pe lagana hai, she said.

Umm, Shaan, I'm really sorry, she said looking nervous.

*Shaan smiled* Don't worry about it, *puts on SRK voice* bari bari deshon mein aisi chhoti chooti baatein hote rehte hain, buddy. With that he nudged Khanak and went to go call everyone in the dining room.

*Khanak chuckled* Did Shaan just say they were friends? She wondered in her head.                  

Edited by AfiyaZ - 12 years ago
dqkytm thumbnail
OMG! i loveddd ittt!!!!!!!! cannot wait for the building love between them!!! please update regularly!! :)